Pick A Card Help

Hey,
I have really thought on this subject and I just can't find a trick. I want a trick where you have a card selected and lose it in the deck without controlling it at all. Meaning no false cuts, double lifts, palming, pinky breaks, etc. Then it has a kicker ending where you find their card!

Oct 24, 2007
Meaning no false cuts, double lifts, palming, pinky breaks, etc.

Well, as stated before, you could use a crimp and a marked deck. But, also, what about a force card? That's a really simple way to do it.

You could make it impressive by making it more dramatic. You force the card on them, they put the card in the deck and completely shuffle it. Then they hand you the deck, you spread it on the table face-up and then hover your hand over the card. After passing over theirs several times, stop at it and pull it out. How's that?

Tyler

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
the easiest answer to your problems that would fulfill everything you said is a force, and then skim the cards upside down to show them whatever you want as " distraction" and just cull it I guess.

EDIT : Tyler beat me!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
OR, make your spectator stand so there is a mirror behind him, or a window, or give him sunglasses... anything that can give you a reflection of his card while looking at it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results