Eko

Sep 19, 2008
I'd say it's about a 5 or a 6. I'm not that good at it though. I'm ok but just not Jordan Lapping. LOL.:p

_.:|Lucas|:._

Well, it depends what you've done already and what the 1-10 scale is set on. If you list the flourishes you already know we might be able to give you some more accurate information. I'd say it's one of the more difficult two handed cuts in the Trilogy. It's harder than Akira, Tectonic Verb, and Molecule Four if you know those. Probably harder than Mecka, too.

Sep 20, 2008
its do-able. i'd give it a 7 outta 10.

for me, its the extending part that i fail in most of the time.

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
Then its not for me xD I dont know too much about flourishes i practice magic all the time and i got interested in flourishes yesterday again because i was looking for something entertaining to do at home (vacations)so i opened up xb1 but I wanted something with more cuts :p. and looked over db2 site ant it said: "simple cut"
so i was like: oh, great! simple :D
Sorry
Any recommendations?
THX

Dec 5, 2007
I'd recomend Mecka if you dont know it already.
Its easier than Eko in my opinion and its false!... Awesome

Oct 13, 2008
It's different for everyone. Some people can do Pandora, but flop on the Leno. Some people (myself for example), get murdered on Akira. I can do Mayhem, but I can't do Eko.

None of them are hard, you just need the knack for them. Even if it doesn't show yet, the flourishes you can\can't do are influencing your style--NOT necessarily what you like the look of.

In that respect, no offense, but I think that asking how hard a flourish is and hoping to get a gauge for yourself isn't very viable. I haven't even gotten to Eko yet, so I couldn't give you a rating.

Sun|Sky

Sep 27, 2007
Cenozoic, Oligocene
It's relatively easier than more on the trilogy series.

However, it is one of those sleights where hand size does play a minor role, there is a small part when two packs are held in one hand and they must be sort of cut. If you have smaller hands, you might find it hard or impossible. But don't worry about it, you can just skip tha part.

For the most part. It's not that hard. It's a solid 6/10.

May 9, 2008
It's not incredibly difficult. The most difficult part of any flourish is getting the mental part down. When you actually know what you need to do step by step, it becomes much easier. Watch it over and over for a couple of hours and you shouldn't have any problem. After that it's just getting it smooth.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I can't do Eko, it's a struggle for me to pull off so I've put it aside for the time being. Though I can do fly, lethal and a few other difficult flourishes with little to no issues.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results