What do you want for Christmas?

Dec 18, 2008
Because you know, it's not like we're not totally swamped up North here. In fact, we've got more requests than usual this year due to the poor economy. Mostly from the wall street guys, wanting the big man to bail them out. Not this time suckas! :D

So...what's on your wish list? And before I get the snide comments, how Santa should already know, let me let you in on a little fact:

Your parents do the shopping. Santa just brings the little things...ya know, the unwrapped football, the yoyo in the stocking, an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle...things like that ;)...because really, you think *I* have all the time in the world to make iPods, PS3s, etc? Please...Santa is a little strapped on both cash and time this year. So, let the wishing begin!

With Love,

Mrs. and Mr. Clause

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'll play along

I want:

A Stainless Steel Card Clip (Masters Engraved)
Fast Company by Damien Nieman
Truffle Shuffle by Derek DelGuadio
D'lites
Propaganda Deck
iPod Nano G4 (Blue)
New Laptop

Dec 18, 2008
I would like you to allow me to capture you so I can be known as the one who proved the existence of Santa.

Is that too much? :)

No. Err, on second thought, yes. Because then you would have to face the wrath of Mrs. Claus. And unfortunately for me, it just so happens Christmas coincides with "that time of the month again" when her little friend is visiting.

And for the record, Santa is fresh out of chocolate. Like seriously, Willy Wonka is drained.

Dec 15, 2008
Canada
I would like a water torture cell once I have a professional show, but I heard they're like $10,000, and it would be a pain to fit on your sleigh :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results