Magic Shops in Virginia

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
If I'm not mistaking, I haven't seen one magic shop in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. The Hampton Roads area includes Norfolk and Virginia Beach, and other small areas around it. This really disappoints me, for I have to buy all my stuff online. I don't have a problem with that, it's just that I like to have a actual look at what I'm buying.

I don't think there is a website that lists magic shops in certain areas, but if anybody has any idea, please reply. Thanks!

Jan 27, 2008
hey... both of you.... there is one up in whiteflint.... just get the metro ... the red line i believe... the one that goes northwest.... there is a magic shop called Barrys magic Shop

http://www.barrysmagicshop.com/

see... i lived in VA... im brazilian, but i was there as an exchenge studant.... i lived in alexandria and i met Barry... the store had everyting.
i bought my trilogy copy over there... and some books too, like 13 steps to mentalism, and the card college sumurized. Bought some roughing fluid (i mad my memento deck :)) and two invisible decks... and we chated a lot during that day... and in the and he gave ma a some free gaff cards :)!! but thats cuz he liked me...

so for DoctorMagic, it might be kinda far but for Cringe Magic22 its quite close... i live in Alexandria, and it was like 20 min by metro...

hope i helped guys!!!

(again the store is like a block away from the white flint station)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Divine Magic and Novelties in Richmond is a great shop, check it out. We use to have some shops around Hampton Roads but some of them closed down.

Oct 9, 2012
I know this is an old thread, don't kill me...

I'm looking now for physical shops and the one in Richmond- Divine Magic, is still open and apparently doing pretty well. Other than that I've only found MagicTricks.com which has a warehouse in Zions Crossroads, the website says you can visit by appointment though, I'm interested in checking that out.

Actually, this was probably the one that used to be in Charlottesville.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I know this is an old thread, don't kill me...

I'm looking now for physical shops and the one in Richmond- Divine Magic, is still open and apparently doing pretty well. Other than that I've only found MagicTricks.com which has a warehouse in Zions Crossroads, the website says you can visit by appointment though, I'm interested in checking that out.

Actually, this was probably the one that used to be in Charlottesville.

Peter Montecup who owns magictricks.com is a great guy. I dealt with him when I first started magic. Never met him in person but talked to him a couple of times on the phone. He would always throw some free stuff in my orders. I still use a lot of the props I got from him (linking rings, spellbinding coins, change bag). His shop stocks a lot of the classic magic store props but doesn't carry a lot of the cutting edge DVDs or books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results