Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas : 2nd Annual

Mar 30, 2008
DC
CT...

And I am totally beat at this contest. I got home from some Christmas shopping at 10:30 and had to put together something fast. Ah well, at least I participated. Ha. There are some really sick ornaments/angels/trees/card houses out there though!

I hear you man that's around when I got home, bit earlier for me though.

These contests are awesome. The only thing I don't like about them is their timings. Kinda hard to get stuff done on Saturday nights before 11. Especially when you have to do it than people who are as talented as the people here.

Dec 14, 2007
USA
I hear you man that's around when I got home, bit earlier for me though.

These contests are awesome. The only thing I don't like about them is their timings. Kinda hard to get stuff done on Saturday nights before 11. Especially when you have to do it than people who are as talented as the people here.

Totally agree... love the contests, but something like this could have been a little more convenient if it were an overnight thing, or even an all day thing. Still very interesting though, and the time constraints didn't seem to hurt everybody... *cough*jok3r*cough*.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Rock Band 2 is awesome. Next T11 contest should be "Playing any Guitar Hero/Rock Band Song on Expert and getting 100%."

Dragonforce..Expert...anybody?

Sep 3, 2007
I doubt you'll accept it now, but the contest slipped my mind after I finished the project. I decided I'd post it so my effort wasn't completaly in vain.
DAN SPERRY!
PC200294.jpg

Mar 30, 2008
DC
If anybody has a Wii and Guitar Hero III, I'd be more than willing to whoop your ace on the online. :D

Blown, I have a 360. But I'm more than willing to put up Dragonforce on Expert while doing a One Handed XCM flourish during the Hammer-Ons.

definetly not 100% though

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results