I'm here... Are you?

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
'Monday at midnight... Monday at midnight.' That's all you've heard for the last few months.

Well, now you're here and hopefully starting to see what theory11 is all about.

Look around, take your time, and please -- enjoy yourself.

When you're done -- drop me an email and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for being a part of magic history.

Speak with you soon.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

Aug 31, 2007
yay! no more sitting up till 5 in the morning to see yet another video :D

looks promising, looking forward to the next few days to see what's happening :)

Aug 31, 2007
In attendance

Lee,
ever since I bought your 5 Card Stud DVD from you and your back pack at Desert Magic Seminar YEARS ago, I've been a huge fan. I'm really looking forward to this site. God Bless,
Calavitta

Its a good thing that i dont have to get up like at 5in the morning! But this is a hood place to get info on tricks and get good tips im really looking foward to this thing! So lets all be good community and start doin some śtuff....:p

Aug 31, 2007
This site is going to be awesome, I just joined. And if anyone is looking to take their magic to the next level, then this is the place to be. :)

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
woohoo

damn im excited...ive been staying up till midnight every monday and finally its here...i cant wait to see all the new tricks you guys have up your sleeves eh?:p

PS the guaradians look really great...i love it :D!!

-gears-

Aug 31, 2007
I'm sorry...

Wow i feel bad for "other" magic sites. I think Theory11 has them beat at the forefront, they'll just have to try (and sell minor supplies)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results