Practice makes perfect...

i completely agree with all that's been said & i'd like to add that even a few hours a day will show GREAT improvement over time. all too often i hear people say 'i don't have time to practice' but there's always time.. when you're watching tv - grab a deck of cards, if you're on a bus, plane or train - use that time to practice.. practice on your lunch break or while you're waiting for an appointment - in short - keep a deck with you at all times and when you find yourself doing something mundane that doesn't require the use of your hands - whip out that deck and develop your craft..

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Charliers while typing = card addiction.
Card addiction = Flourishers Anonymous. (aka rehab, just like britney)

Well the first step is admitting you have a problem.

*Charlier cuts cards*

If you can admit *revolution cut* that you have a problem...an addiction, you can move to the *Five Faces of Sybil* second step.

I however, do not have a problem.
*Jackson five*

jk...

but really...I don't.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I thought about this for a while...
*Kryptonite*
And practice doesn't make perfect.
You can't achieve perfection.
BUT! You can achieve perfect practice!
*YTBN*
There are 2 kinds of practices.
Perfect practice, and imperfect practice.
*Pandora*
Let's take a trumpet for example.
*Infinity sequence (WTF?!)*
Perfect practice: Actually playing it. Hitting notes, etc.
Imperfect practice: Beating the trumpet to it's doom as if it were a drum.

Basically what I'm saying.. *Impossybil* Is that... *Firefly* One kind of practice will improve your skills.
One will make the journey harder and longer.

the choice is yours... young grasshopper...
*Revolution*
*Walks away sexily*
*Disappears...*
-Master Shi-fu

Jan 4, 2009
Practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect ... so ... why practice?

^^ have you thought about that ^^

Practice makes you better =D

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Anyway, great thread, it's a shame a lot of people will read it and think that you're lying to them in order to keep the Secret Society of Flourishers and People Who Like to Make Other People Suffer by Not Telling Them the Real Secrets of Flourishing a real underground secret.
or maybe I've said too much...

first rule of the Secret Society of Flourishers and People Who Like to Make Other People Suffer by Not Telling Them the Real Secrets of Flourishing.

YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT the Secret Society of Flourishers and People Who Like to Make Other People Suffer by Not Telling Them the Real Secrets of Flourishing!

Sep 1, 2007
posts like this are like teachers that offer extra credit assignments in class, the kids that need the credit aren't going to do it, and those that actually turn in the extra credit are already getting A's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results