Are anyone's parents magicians?

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
My parents are not. I imagine that if they were I would not be. I know a grown woman whose father is a magician and in her early twenties he used her as his assistant and he would chop her up. Her father is actually in the magic circle and he managed to get me a dove dish...
I keep going off topic in various threads. I do apologise.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
No. The only magicians I know in my local area are The Wordsmith (who is a very good friend), a guy a couple of years older than me and apparently one of my grandparent's friends was, before he passed away.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Neither of my parents are magicians, however, at the age of 30 I am a parent of two children, 10 months old, and 4 years old. I will say that my 4 year old son loves to see me do magic and he even fools around with some of the props too. He can almost do his own little cups and balls routine....ha ha.

Jul 13, 2008
Mine aren't, but I have a Grandfather type figure in my life that got me started in magic. He's awesome!

Nov 20, 2007
mine arnt but my uncle is. he is more of a classic magician. hes not into some of the new stuff like theory 11

Dec 22, 2007
yes, my mom can do House Guest and Proteus.

my dad is pretty good at tivo 2.0 and SWE shift.....

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
my father used to do magic as a hobby when he was my age.
My little brother and sister got into it real crazy last year.My sis is ten and brother 6 and they always carry a deck of cards with them like me.Its awesome really.

Jun 13, 2008
Ok. My uncle is a magician. My grandfather is a magician and so is my great grandfather. My great grandfather worked for Del Ray.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
NO, I HAVE NO RELATION TO ANY MAGICIAN.

Ok.. I do.. my dad.

He is an active forum member, a trick reviewer and has a very impressive magic book collection.

Pretty much the most awesome dad ever. Mom is awesome too... she puts up with us.

I grew up in the most loving and supportive home, even if I didn't dance or have an interest in magic (or bowling) they would have made sure I found something that made me happy.

Speaking of.. I gotta clean the house, they are coming to visit for CHRISTMAS!!

Yesssssssss!

Love,

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results