What did you get for Christmas?

Sep 1, 2007
I got Drawing Room Deceptions(This thing is a ***** to read! Great material though) Art of Astonishment Volume 1, 3 decks of Props(They spring magnificently) a bunch of shirts, some candy, and new hoodie, a couple dvds(WALL-E!!!) and a TON of socks.

I also got 300 bucks. Damn this was a good Christmas!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I got,

The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings
All four volumes of "The Vernon Chronicles"
Silver Dream
Killer Cardwork Bundle
A new dart board
Crash Course 2
Kostya's Roadrunner Cull
a 25$ gift card to Applebee's (delicious)
two new goshman coin purses for my walking liberty's and morgans
Phoneomon by Doug Mckenzie
and my SNC prize of the Signed white cents came in the mail finally so yeah...amazing haul.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
If you must know...

Casio electronic keyboard
$100
Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2 on bluray
Harada Hold DVD
Coach wallet
Jack Skellington hoodie
Cooling pad for my macbook
Socks

And I bought myself...

AOA vol 1-3
Mario x Bape hoodie
Scorpion from Outlaw Effects
Registration for Magic LIVE!

Aug 7, 2008
Didnt get anything. i got a deck of studs fro jeff from the jam where i live =) so i guess thats still something =D

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
My father who is a shop teacher with 30 years experience built me a close up table top and box very similar to Justin Miller's Pro Table. He said that is the one and only one he will ever build because of how difficult it was. He put 25 hours of work into it and man is it sharp. It isn't exactly like Justin's but it sure came pretty darn close.
I gave him an idea, the black velvet and some then padding and he went to town.
I'll post pictures later.

He didn't put any hardware on it yet as far as a drawer handle or lock because he didn't know what I'd like. I was going to see if I could find a really sharp chrome handle that looks magical. Something crazy that draws attention to it. I wonder if anyone would have like a 13 Logo handle or something. I doubt Home Depot or Lowes will have anything sweet looking though.

I did get a lot of money so I think I am going to buy Maximum Entertainment, Strong Magic, and Beyond Deception to read over the next few weeks. I've heard these are great books.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
My father who is a shop teacher with 30 years experience built me a close up table top and box very similar to Justin Miller's Pro Table. He said that is the one and only one he will ever build because of how difficult it was. He put 25 hours of work into it and man is it sharp. It isn't exactly like Justin's but it sure came pretty darn close.
I gave him an idea, the black velvet and some then padding and he went to town.
I'll post pictures later.

He didn't put any hardware on it yet as far as a drawer handle or lock because he didn't know what I'd like. I was going to see if I could find a really sharp chrome handle that looks magical. Something crazy that draws attention to it. I wonder if anyone would have like a 13 Logo handle or something. I doubt Home Depot or Lowes will have anything sweet looking though.

I did get a lot of money so I think I am going to buy Maximum Entertainment, Strong Magic, and Beyond Deception to read over the next few weeks. I've heard these are great books.

If Home Depot did have something, now would be a good time to get it as they're claiming bankruptcy.

That sounds awesome though :) I'm looking forward to the pictures!

May 19, 2008
manchester
ummm

3 t-shirts
a reversable jumper
some (normal) books
AOA 1 and 2
some dvds (not magic)
tickets to see derren brown

and I might get some stuff from other family

Nov 30, 2007
Williamson's Wonders
Lifesavers by Michael Weber
Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz
Maximum Entertainment by Ken Weber

...and money which I don't know how I will use yet...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results