Saturday Night Contest - Art of an Artist

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Hi- Here's mine, although it isn't the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
// DAVID BLAINE ::

: lead on canvas
: then applied effects on Photoshop.
: quote by David Blaine, "My only fear is the unknown"

Here it is ::

Attachments

• DAVID BLAINE SNC.jpg
    DAVID BLAINE SNC.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 106
Sep 1, 2007
In response to everyone 'hating' on the fact that some people did photo edits, here is a 'drawn' submission.

It's isn't hand drawn, but mouse drawn, and in about 3 minutes (hence why it doesn't look exactly like him!). I know it won't win, but I'd hate to have my only submission not be "done right" in "some people's eyes"...

:)

Attachments

• lee.jpg
    lee.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 53
Hey,

My scanner was broken so I had to take an image. I'm short on time so I uploaded it to box.net... hope you don't mind and still review my image fairly. It has to be downloaded but there are no viruses.

It's called Lord of the Cards. It's a spoof of Lord of the Rings. Those movies were a TRILOGY, hint hint. I renamed the movies and characters. This spoof is essentially a new set of movies... it showcases the two lords of cards, Dan & Dave Buck.

Dan Buck is Dano Buccins is Frodo Baggins. He has Frodo's clothes and Dan's face. Dan Buck has an Ace of Spades in his pocket.
Dave Buck is Daveolas is Legolas. It's a mix of everything.
There's also Andrei (left middle, Aragorn) and DM (bottom left, Gandalf) as well as Chris K (Boromir), Katie (Pippin), JB (Sam Gamgee), and Dan Sperry (Gimli). The $20.11 = 20 = T, 11 = 11. T11.

http://www.box.net/shared/kv1lgt92s7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaK8-Y_PfqA

Enjoy! I'll edit this post later to make it a more comfortable format... ex. YouTube.

Dec 14, 2007
USA
Here's my submission...

For some reason it was the immediate thought that came to my mind...

It's Mr. Hocking. :D

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 54
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
grr, figures. this was my idea for a SNC and i worked until 10:30. ARGHH.. oh well, guys if your interested i'll be uploading some of my charicatures of the staff to this thread after the contest, cause i missed it. hope you enjoy them anyways. stay tuned.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results