What flourish makes you feel like a badass?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Definitely Kryptonite with the hot shot cut gets amazing reactions and also Jackson 5. Both Dave's flourishes. But Pandora is great too but I can't do it.

-G

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
I feel like a badass when I do a perfect Jackson Five flourish. The reason is because it's made of Madonna, Sybilism, The Five faces of Sybil (my absulute favorite:D), The Skater Cut, and what ever the last part is called.

Or, if I don't feel like doing the Jackson Five, I'll just do Asybil by Daniel Madison. (still feeling like a badass!:D)

Oct 12, 2007
@Axel I find Jackson 5 a little too long - I only do the sybilism section.

I find big springs, arm spreads, and fans all give pretty good reactions. Angels are great too. They all seem very impossible.

Cut combos also impress with speed, and a wide assortment of one handed cuts.

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
The Jackson Five flourish is long, but people will always be amazed. How the cards animate around your fingers in such beauty. Arm spreads, one handed cuts, and card springs are all very nice., but I prefer a fluid flourish.

P.S. And like I said, I'll also do Asybil. That still amazes people.

pressure fan, bullet (or some other one card flourishes), and the sybil in the rain from daniel madison.. people allways freaks out in the part with the chin ... its even better wehn i do this part twice ^^

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results