All this spare time...

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I have a dilemma today.

I am stuck at work until 3pm today (it is not 9am), work is very slow/boring but I want the time to pass by as quickly as possible due to my extreme anxiousness for later on this evening.

So, I ask you fellow T11 members. What do you do to pass the time when you're stuck at school, work or just bored around the house? Give me some practical suggestions that I can try in hopes to make things less dull.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Try this:
Since you are a magician, and let's assume that you don't have cards on you right now, just grab the first small object near you and practice with it. Make it vanish, make it reappear, just play around with it and try to come up with something off of it.
The time will pass by in the thinking process, and who knows, maybe you really do come up with something magical ;)

Dec 15, 2008
Canada
I practice my coin magic since I always have money with me, recently working on getting my controlled coin flip really awesome... :D

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I could practice coin magic as well, something I've neglected doing for quite sometime. I do have cards with me as always, but for the sake of trying new things I plan to keep them in the box.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Um...
depends if your people around you are buzz kill. If not then put on a show for a few of them! YAY!....
haha prolly not though...
um... youre at work so how bout... WORKING! ahh???? haha kidding.
Yea. Practice your impromptu on the spot magic. Find a few objects, make an effect, perfect it, take a video of it on your phone, and LET US SEE!!!
yea...
yay.....

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Working? Because I'm at work doesn't mean I have things needing to be done :p

I've performed around here a few times. Only one person is a real buzz kill, the ones I usually perform for are off work today or quite busy.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I got an idea!
practice flourishing with business cards!

OR

Cut out 52 pieces of paper and draw your own cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok... lame...

OR!
MAKE THE BUZZKILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignore my post... read the last one....

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
That guy cant be a bigger buzz kill than buzz killington.

But on the subject.
Id try pencil flourishing or like the above posts said coin magic.
And since your online id watch some cyril magic on youtube.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I've spent the past couple hours routining. I've been writing out what my routine currently is and tweaking it and deciding what sleights could get the job done easier/faster. It's been rather productive so far :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results