What are these?

Jun 25, 2008
I was at my card supplier a.k.a "booksamillion" and i found these...

Snapshot_20081229.jpg

Snapshot_20081229_1.jpg

Does anyone know what they are?

P.S. I took the picture with my webcam :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
look interesting....i think i have seen them somewhere before but i can't remember. i wonder if these are are part of the new Bicycle series that they are apparently making (along with the Carnivals)....but i'm probably wrong.

Dec 13, 2008
Midwest
Awesome! I believe they are limited edition Bikes. Bicycle is going to come out with 10 editions...the white edition is the first. I have been looking all over for those. I would get a couple decks! Good find!

Nov 30, 2007
They look like the same back design as Bicycle Poker Peek Playing Cards but they are white. I don't really know...they look cool though.

D

Deleted member 2755

Now Thats The Spirit!

Yeah. Great.... We just had the Propaganda hunt. Now we already have another hunt. If it were my guess, this is a distored picture of Andrei in a pink bunny suit hopping around on a pogo stick while eating rice with chop sticks and doing XCM with his face. Its either that or a limited edition white deck of Bikes that I wish I had because I think they look awesome. Eh? Nah... Definitely Andrei.

-Doug

I was at my card supplier a.k.a "booksamillion" and i found these...

Are you magicdude09?!?!?!?!? i remember in one of his vids he got a black tiger deck from booksamillion lol i dont know why i remember that....

Does anyone know what they are?

As everyone else said their limited edtion bikes... they look cool so if u like em, buy some more... :)

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Yeah. Great.... We just had the Propaganda hunt. Now we already have another hunt. If it were my guess, this is a distored picture of Andrei in a pink bunny suit hopping around on a pogo stick while eating rice with chop sticks and doing XCM with his face. Its either that or a limited edition white deck of Bikes that I wish I had because I think they look awesome. Eh? Nah... Definitely Andrei.

-Doug

bwhuahah aha aha...... ah..................................... ha..................................................ah.............................................................no.

D

Deleted member 2755

bwhuahah aha aha...... ah..................................... ha..................................................ah.............................................................no.

Well.... I gave it my best shot. Can't blame me for trying.... Then again, maybe you can.....

-Doug

Feb 13, 2008
I saw these in a Walmart during Thanksgiving break and picked some up. They're just a limited edition but they look alot like ghosts. I really like them. The faces still have color too. I sugest picking up some because they look awsome!!!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007

-Doug

oh yeah, it's defently andrei, I mean come on, Limited edition white deck of Bikes, that's a bunch of nonsense. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results