Next step?

Feb 1, 2008
as Eugene said, perfect them, them after you do that try and mix them together to create you own stuff

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Don't create your own stuff until you learn sybils, one handed cuts, tornado, flipbacks, etc...otherwise you'll be one of those annoying youtube n00bs who think they can perform and teach XCM even though they can't even do a charlier.

Although that may be true, and it may seem like I'm contradicting myself.
After you master some of the basics (ex: charlier, other 1-handed cuts, and whatever beginner(z) learn) don't limit yourself to what you learn, or what you create.

The best part of any art (IMO) is learning, mastering, and creating. Although originality is appreciated.. Don't let it stop you from making moves you like.

To sum up what I'm saying:
Do what you enjoy.
That's all that matters. Isn't it..?

Sep 3, 2007
Yo dude, practice whatever you want, just make sure you are having fun. Everything comes with time and practice.

Although that may be true, and it may seem like I'm contradicting myself.
After you master some of the basics (ex: charlier, other 1-handed cuts, and whatever beginner(z) learn) don't limit yourself to what you learn, or what you create.

The best part of any art (IMO) is learning, mastering, and creating. Although originality is appreciated.. Don't let it stop you from making moves you like.

To sum up what I'm saying:
Do what you enjoy.
That's all that matters. Isn't it..?

You definitely have a point there.
Although flourishing is a great way to be creative...after seeing the umpteenth sybil variation or swing cut sequence I guess I'm just jaded. I'm looking for originality.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results