New David Blaine Video

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Wow, thanks for the share [I guess :(] Looks pretty painful or at least really uncomfortable. Hope everything goes well.

Anyone know what happened to him?

Happy New Year,

-Sanj

May 29, 2008
Romania
Oh my God... and it was posted on dec 28, so what the hell hapened. Somebody (even artists) please tell us NOW!!!

btw... Happy New Years!

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
looks to me like something to expand a contracted lung or esophagus or something.
But what would i know im 15.
Looks painful as hell though

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
I noticed something in that vid, no one had gloves on. I work in the medical field, and i'll tell ya, the docs wouldnt do that procedure without gloves on.. so possible fake? I dunno, looks real though. Not sure what exactly they were putting down his throat, possibly an epigastric tube.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Oh my. I hope he'll be well.

Anyone close to him wish to clarify?

Gustav

PS: No one in their right mind would make a joke out of this.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I noticed something in that vid, no one had gloves on. I work in the medical field, and i'll tell ya, the docs wouldnt do that procedure without gloves on.. so possible fake? I dunno, looks real though. Not sure what exactly they were putting down his throat, possibly an epigastric tube.

I gotta tell ya. I work in the medical field as well. For about 5 years up until about 2 years ago I was a Gi lab tech (assisting with endoscopy and colonoscopy) and I saw many docs who would do cases (even colonoscopies) with out gloves or gowns (very disturbing think of the wives ewwwwwwwwwwww).

May 29, 2008
Romania
So anyone know what is this?
Or why the docs did that? What's the medical problem he might have?
This looks really paintfull and last-option for saving his life lol!

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Ok watching the vidio again this is what i have to say. Most gi procedure treatment are done through the scope not around it. The device being used looks like an ambu bag duc taped on a piece of corrugated tubing. The ambu bag does not even have an opening on the end where the physician would be able to get an image of what he is doing from the tip of that scope inserted in the device. So if there is no opening on the device there is no need for the scope to be there and duc tape is not an approved medical tool either. Now for a physician not to use gloves that is not unheard of it does happen. The thing that gets me is if this was for real than most of the time a bite block is used to be sure the patient does not take a bit and break their teetth or the 20,000.00 scope that is being shoved down their neck.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I was thinking it was an Ambu bag as well. It doesn't seem to make much sense though, I'm not sure if they were trying to clear his airway or if they had something else in mind.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results