New David Blaine Video

Dec 20, 2008
DB Video

The doctor performing this is Dr. Ruden, who is David's personal doctor, I recognize his voice from David's specials, Dr. Ruden is highly credible and is a real doctor, I dont think he would risk his career by performing or taking part in anything 'fake', especially a procedure like this it wouldnt make sense, this all looked real to me. As for David, look at him, to me he clearly is unconscious and can barely breathe, I dont think he is acting at all, his eyes are glazed, it's intense. I really think something went horribly wrong and David lost consciousness or started to not be able to breathe or something. At first I thought he was getting his stomach pumped but now it looks like they were trying to clear his airwave or make him vomit or something, Its hard for me to watch;(

May 29, 2008
Romania
Not really. My lvl of concernes for him is bigger now. I posted the other day a message on his site, but no one responded yet. This is very bad I believe. Still waiting to hear something clear about this, not just toughts...

Gabriel

May 29, 2008
Romania
I will monitor this and keep you in touch with it. Hope everything is ok! Anyone who has new infos please POST THEM HERE! Thank You

Gabriel

NEW FIND!!! I read this in the comments below the video.

Did you notice that nobody is behind him the entire first part of the video then when the machine goes BEEEEEEP and the camera pans back over to David there is someone dressed all in black behind him holding what appears to be some high tech pistol!!!

Sep 24, 2008
this is on his site posted as of 12-30-08

so I Would say it is a out take that he could not show on TV, and he is loving the responses that he is getting....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results