Original Trick (with video)?

Dec 17, 2008
I watched some of the video but I didn't finish because the angle was really distracting. I suggest you refilm where we can acutally see what's going on. Good luck though on your trick.

Jan 5, 2008
Im sorry, but the video was horrible. It didn´t really even show what the trick was, it was just you selecting a card from the deck for a minute and a half, which would really take less than 10 seconds. And by the thirteenth time you say that the deck is shuffled we kinda allready got it... And if the trick is taking the cards out of camera view and switching them, thats not really a trick. AND we cant know if theres anything original in the trick before we know how its done and I know how to do that in front of a camera by atleast 3 different methods, which are not original by any means.

AND they select a card from a deck and you have predicted it. SH*T thats original.

Im sorry, I dont know why I waste my time in writing this or watching your video.
AND oh my god..... if you got the method from a richard sanders DVD, then NO ITS NOT ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the kind of posts that make me want to put my cat in a microwave oven.... too bad I dont have a cat... anymore....

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Not bad, but a couple of things
*don't talk about shuffling for too long
*and that whole dealing randomly and making different piles etc. i did not like.

Just clean your trick up and you will be good!

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Can the deck be shuffled?

haha. nice one.

as for the effect i think is good if you just clean it up like every one else said. although i am still kind of confused if this is really your creation because you said you got the method from a Richard Sanders dvd...... huh?
Was this was inspired from something from that dvd?:confused:
i hope you understand that if it's from a dvd already it's not original.

Jan 25, 2008
my bad i didn't have to much time to make the video and it's sort of a rough draft.
Sorry for the shuffling so much just got out of hand i guess lol.
Yeah i'll make another video and i'll psot it here.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I don't own it and the method's probably different but it sounds similar to one of D+M's effects on Collateral. You might want to look into that and check for similarity. Also, as mentioned, the method may be original, but the basic idea of the trick is by no means new.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
wait do do you have to shuffle the cards for the trick to work? I mean can you just take a deck and do it with out the mixing??? cuz I dont feel like a spectator would like to see 20mins of shuffeling

sorry for my mispelled words lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results