t11 - Eleven Days of Magic Contest : GRAND PRIZE WINNER

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
DAY ONE of our 11 Days of Magic holiday contest has arrived, and it is now time to announce the GRAND PRIZE winner. So, without further ado [drum roll]:

Jeff S. - Los Angeles, CA

Jeff will receive a prize package that will include lunch, a one hour jam session, and dune buggies in the Las Vegas desert with the theory11 crew. No better way to start the New Year off with a bang. Congratulations Jeff!

If you believe you are the grand prize winner, check the email address associated with your order now for full info. Thanks again to all those that participated! You guys truly rock.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
DAY ONE of our 11 Days of Magic holiday contest has arrived, and it is now time to announce the GRAND PRIZE winner. So, without further ado [drum roll]:

Jeff S. - Los Angeles, CA

Jeff will receive a prize package that will include lunch, a one hour jam session, and dune buggies in the Las Vegas desert with the theory11 crew. No better way to start the New Year off with a bang. Congratulations Jeff!

If you believe you are the grand prize winner, check the email address associated with your order now for full info. Thanks again to all those that participated! You guys truly rock.

Wait thats a typo he meant Michael N. NJ. ;)

Congrats Jeff don't spend it all in one place.

-Michael

Dec 30, 2008
Dude, what happened to the deal we set up?!?! You promised me the win if I set you up with my sister! See if she ever calls YOU again! :mad:

Dec 18, 2008
Dude, what happened to the deal we set up?!?! You promised me the win if I set you up with my sister! See if she ever calls YOU again! :mad:

You must have not seen Jon's other thread.

Next time you see your sister, ask her about that ring on her left hand ring finger. And no, it's not a 'promise' ring. :p

Dec 30, 2008
You must have not seen Jon's other thread.

Next time you see your sister, ask her about that ring on her left hand ring finger. And no, it's not a 'promise' ring. :p

She doesn't have a ring finger on that hand.... :... ( :(

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
What if the winner will not ... recognise/claim his prise? I mean if he doesn't say anything about coming to Las Vegas or another prize... What will you do?

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
oh my god look it was someone who doesn't have to travel far in the US! what a huge surprise, i never saw that one coming... *cough*

edit: fun fact, i just checked through ALL of the winners, and EVERY PRIZE that had to be SHIPPED was to the US. EVERY single one.
No worries about the shipping on the house deal there then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2008
oh my god look it was someone who doesn't have to travel far in the US! what a huge surprise, i never saw that one coming... *cough*

edit: fun fact, i just checked through ALL of the winners, and EVERY PRIZE that had to be SHIPPED was to the US. EVERY single one.

omg r u serious? then no one in liek other parts of the world could have won!
so basically only someone in Las Vegas would have won and ppl in the US would have won the other prizes...right?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm not making any claims here - the fact is that the VAST majority of entrants would be from the US. But basically what he's saying is, the stuff like DVDs and cards, which have to be shipped, were won by US residents. But still, if you think about it - even stuff like gift certificates would potentially have to have stuff shipped overseas. I don't really think T11 would rig anything - besides, they're a profitable company, and they're already giving out bucketloads of gifts, it's not like an extra $20 shipping would break the bank.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
CardFlourish said:

To clarify, obviously we have many more domestic orders than international month-to-month. That said, the odds of choosing a domestic order at random is much greater than choosing an international order. Simple statistics.

We've run many contests in the past, and the location of the winner(s) has never played a factor in our random (key word here) selection process - whether for an SNC, a treasure hunt (eg., Props), or a giveaway of this nature.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results