Universal Impression - B. Smith :: Review

i have another question if i may... do i have to buy the gaffed marker seperately, coz in my country it is hard to find magic shop that sell that kind of item... if i don't have to buy or construct it my self i'm willing to buy it

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The gaffed marker is included with the DVD. When the market eventually runs out however, instructions are included as to how you can make your own.

It must be mentioned though that he recommends a marker that is not available to the best of my knowledge in Australia and hence may not be available there - other markers will work, but I'm not sure how well because I haven't tried - not up to that stage yet.

Dec 26, 2007
You wont be disapointed, this is our most recommended product we sell. BTW the market included is very common its an expo dry erase marker made by sharpie and it is just as recognizable as the Sharpie marker but it lasts a lot longer than the sharpie. I have been using mine for about 2 years and it is still going strong.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
You wont be disapointed, this is our most recommended product we sell. BTW the market included is very common its an expo dry erase marker made by sharpie and it is just as recognizable as the Sharpie marker but it lasts a lot longer than the sharpie. I have been using mine for about 2 years and it is still going strong.

I completely agree with you.

I've had mine since last November and it's also still going strong.

Like I've said some of my best reactions have come from this effect and I can see why it's most recommended product.

IK.

my package just came today, i ordered it from my local magic shop, i opened it just a few hours ago, watch the dvd and i'm really satisfied on how UI works... it was brilliant... inside the package there were dvd tutorial, a gaffed expo marker, and one piece of the gimmick... is that really what the content supposed to have or should i have more than that because in my country there are a lot of fraud magic shop... and i dont believe em so much... thx before for releasing this product and sorry for bothering you so much with my question...

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
my package just came today, i ordered it from my local magic shop, i opened it just a few hours ago, watch the dvd and i'm really satisfied on how UI works... it was brilliant... inside the package there were dvd tutorial, a gaffed expo marker, and one piece of the gimmick... is that really what the content supposed to have or should i have more than that because in my country there are a lot of fraud magic shop... and i dont believe em so much... thx before for releasing this product and sorry for bothering you so much with my question...

Glad to hear you liked it, believe me you won't regret it.

If wanting to know what comes it the package, you can just drop me a PM.

IK.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
It comes with a DVD a UI gimmick and a gimmicked marker. If you want you can buy just the gimmick and the marker without the DVD.

That is correct, but I'm also aware that it comes with a few spare items to make another Gimmicked Marker as well as the "Special Item".

IK.

i wonder if i directly purchase from papercrane, is it possible to ship to indonesia? and how much the shipping will cost? thx b4...
i already have 3 of your product... one is wounded, digital conviction and UI... and they're totally awesome!!! looking forward for your next products

Last edited by a moderator:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
i wonder if i directly purchase from papercrane, is it possible to ship to indonesia? and how much the shipping will cost? thx b4...
i already have 3 of your product... one is wounded, digital conviction and UI... and they're totally awesome!!! looking forward for your next products

Yes, I believe PaperCrane does ship to Indonesia, I don't see why wouldn't they.

I don't know about shipping costs though.

Glad to hear that you've loved the products of PaperCrane, as I do,

Inferno Kaiser

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results