How long have you been flourishing?

Sep 22, 2007
As the title says, how long have you been flourishing.

I'm just curious as to see how long you guys have been at it.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
Since december 2006 if you're speaking of flourishes (Molecule-like cuts) but only to spice up my magic.

Actual cardistry (as a seperate art) since April.

I started doing this about 4 years when I stumbled upon Superhandz through some search engines, then heard about De'vo's Teaching CD's which sold out pretty quickly but sparked my interest to keep an eye out for material similiar to that. Got Cradle to Grave and been with it ever since.

Sep 12, 2007
I've been doing this seriously since March or April, but have purchased all of the Superhandz DVD's when they came out so I've been playing around with it on and off for several years, but started to take it seriously and train when the Superhandz Tournament started.

Sep 22, 2007
I'd love to see how you guys are with your flourishes.. Most of you have been florushing for way long.

As for me, I've been flourishing for about.. a month or so. I'm still new to this stuff, compared to you guys, that is.

I'd love to see how you guys are with your flourishes.. Most of you have been florushing for way long.

As for me, I've been flourishing for about.. a month or so. I'm still new to this stuff, compared to you guys, that is.

there's plenty of vids of some of the older flourishers...I'll have mine finished by next April hopefully as well :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results