Saturday Night Contest - Resolutions for 2009

Jul 13, 2008
When I started at card magic, I sucked. But this helped me strive to get better. That meant about 7 hours of practice and lots of cards being dropped on the floor. I persevered, however, and continued practicing and practicing. I got lots of advice and material from Theory11 and this helped me keep getting better. I feel that as a magician, Theory11 has helped enhance my performances and get reactions that I never dreamed possible. Because of all of the time spent practicing, sleights are now close to effortless and tricks haven't been more easy to do. My main point is that if it weren't for Theory11 and the awesome people in the forums, I would probably not be doing magic today. I perform regularly and I plan to go to the Daytona Beach Festival of Magic. I hope to show people everything I learned in the magical year of 2008.

2008:
I feel that i have developed my skill in magic very much so... I've seen/bought a couple of tricks that i use every day, and some that i have looked over...

My goals of 2009:
Look over my stuff because i know i have too much of it.
Become a better PERFORMER and try to relate to my audience more and see why they would want to watch my magic.
Be a better person, better grades, live a better life...

Sep 1, 2007
California
Honestly in 2008 I accomplished some great/incredible things. For one I learned a huge lot more than I did the year before. I had some GREAT opportunities. I performed for friends, for strangers. 2008 has been one of the best years for me.

On the learning note, I finally went to a real magic shop that has great lecturers( Wayne, soon to be Aaron) and have made some great friends. The shop owner Steve, has helped me become a better card handler(Magician, etc.) He has given me performance tips, help on patter, shown me to many more doors, and answered so many many questions I made him endure.

Another things this year has been great for is getting more courage to perform. In March, I went to the other side of the Country for a "People to People Leadership Conference" because I was nominated by on of my great teachers. There I performed for kids my age, who are now some of my great friends. That alone gave me a lot of courage to perform more, practice and get better.

Also, I guess being a member of Dnd, and t11, and even DN for a long time and showing my "knowledge" so many new members have come to me, asking for help, giving friends requests, and it's all quite flattering. But I hope to help many more members in the coming year.

One of the greatest things of 2008 was the communities. Especially Decknique. There I have gotten help, the members are nice (most of the time) there thoughtful and some are caring. Everytime I got on mebeam (back when it worked) I didn't have a camera but I could always ask people in the room on camera;s for help of a flourish move, or even a magic move. They were always helpful. Only recently I have gotten a new Computer with a webcam. I have been on Stickam and mebeam to finally "jam" with other flourishers.

In the past few days, even with a new webcam, I have made great friends. Some older (Abe) and others my age (Morten, Wilson, etc.) But ALL of them are incredibly nice. While on Stickam for those countless hours, we had random non flourishers come into the decknique room, but only to be impressed and even give us compliments on our flourishes and sleights/tricks. I owe a lot to the communities and in this upcoming year will try to pay back the communites with what I owe them.

Some other members of the communities have also given to the community that it makes me glad to be doing what I am. Though we have rough times, I really am grateful for the wonderful communities.

Damn, that was longer than I thought it would be.

Well I really love these SNC, and I hope you guys enjoy my story =)

Edit: My resolution for 2009 is to give back to the communities, try harder, and make many more friends, while hopefully seeing all the communities (HL, SH, DN, t11, DnD) all help each other to forward this "art." Also, try to help bring the communities together, with les fighting. And choose not to hurt new members, but to help them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Nothing that groundbreaking, but I'll share anyway.

I've been performing for a while, but I always got the stomach flutters even after I had been doing it for a while. In early 2008, probably around March, I was performing for this group of people in *ahem* a hookah bar and it just went away. I had done some magic for the owners earlier in the evening, and got us some free drinks--it was simple material, but I still had the shakes while performing. Later in the evening, the owner's wife, this old Indian woman came over to our table and asked if I would perform for another group, so I did. And like that the shakes were gone and I haven't had them since.

One thing I'm going to work on for 2009 is being more loquacious in my manner. I tend to sometimes be redundant when I speak, or I just say stupid things without thinking. So far, I've relied on the magic to cover this up, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to pick up my slack and to really work on my charisma and my ability to interact on a higher level with the people I perform for.

Snc 1-3-2009

I'm sorry for my English, I'm not American so my English sucks.

2008 was an interesting year, I have accomplished quite a few goals in my life. I'm a senior in High School, my class schedule are quite easy so I have more time for magic. first, I have always wanted to be a member in the magic castle, I think that is the first step for me to become better at magic, so I tried out for the Junior member audition taken place at the magic castle. When I got there, I was scare like everyone else but I kept my poker face so no one can tell that I'm nervous. I remember some new people thought I'm actually a junior member at the castle because of my confident of the poker face. Two weeks latter, I received a letter from the castle and it said that I was accepted, I felt like I'm Harry Potter when he received this first letter from Hogwarts that he was accepted for the school.

second 2008 was my first year that I actually held a magic show at my school, it was awesome. My friend performed Control and he got an amazing reaction, the link is here check is out if you want:http://media.theory11.com/1609-Pulse-Stop---Live . I performed Hold Out on my chest and man, I cared the girl off the stage, that was pure astonishment.

third, I got my 1st job and I have been making money to buy me more magic. I love that.

For this year, I want to be a performer in the magic castle, working in the castle is awesome, an experience beyond imagination, at least in my mind.
I want to have more magic show. And got accepted to good college for my Video Production skill. Cause one of my goal is to be awesome as Dana Hocking's video editing.

that's all for me, how bout you? Tell me your story.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, 2008 was a huge year for me in magic. The reason being, well, it was the year I started doing magic! There are so many things I could talk about here...

It was my little brother who actually got me started, as he was going through that phase every kid does when they get a little magic kit. So he showed me some things that I found pretty cool so I turned to the internet to learn some tricks of my own. After searching exposure on youtube and finding a few gems, like hitman, I eventually discovered the site penguin magic. I was really loving magic so, after some research, I bought "born to perform card magic". All that was in april. Now were in June, I've performed for some family and family friends and it's getting near the end of school. No one knew I was doing magic and one day at lunch while I was practicing one of my friends asked why I had a deck of cards. Well, I did biddle trick for him and as quick as a blink I had a huge audience of people. I still remember how I was just shaking, I was so nervous, but I performed anyhow and they all loved it!

all of these great performers have some awesome and inspiring posts. mine is not all that great, but i will give it a shot.

My acomplishments of 2008 are personal goals. in this year i have grown as an artist much more then my past year. I have attended my first magic convention, which was fantastic. i have created a few enjoyable routines, but more so, i have seen the twinkle of delight in those i perform for. i have learned to edit videos, although not well, its a start.

all in all, 2008 was my door to becoming, not a magician, but an artist.

My goals of 2009 do not have to do with money. as a matter of fact, i would like to change the views of magic in money for at least a few folks. scary thought, my brain, but in 2009, i would like to have my mind on paper in its enritity. i want to stray from certain areas of the magic community, because i feel certain areas destroy the only side to an artist, the creative side, and leaves us with copies.

i wont win, but for those who have read this, thank you.

- Andy

Aug 31, 2007
Wow 2008 has truly been a unique year. For the first time I performed free shows for children at Mt. Siani Hospital in New York. Actually about four times some magicians and I performed on a closed circuit television network for up to 3,000 patients. I never thought I would enjoy doing these free shows, but it turned out to be a great experience. For the first time this year, I also went to Tannen’s Magic Camp, which was insane. I mean it was INSANE. The people, the magic, the whole experience is something that every magician should have. Constantly learning magic and helping others perfect effects or routines stimulated my mind to create magic. This summer I started a journal of all of the magic that I have ever created, variations and everything. From coins to mentalism to cards, the stuff that friends and I have created is insane. Open predictions, linking rubberbands, and bill tricks are all from our minds. Recently I have reviewed the magic that I have been writing down, and it turns out I have accomplished a ton. Over the past 6 months I have gathered all of my ideas down and have filled up a majority of my notebook.

Because I can now travel into the city, I am able to hang out with all these different magicians at the shops and restaurants. From these guys, (and some girls) I have learned so much magic and performance techniques. Attending lectures, and jamming with some of the greatest magicians in the area inspires me to practice and create even more. Just the other day, a friend and I were jamming at his apartment, and in 30 minutes we came up with a great plot, and a few methods to achieve it. 2008 was a year filled with accomplishment…but I look forward to 2009 to be one of the best years yet.

In January 2009, the beginning, nothing had happened. I look on my calendar and I have 12 months to become a better magician and a better person. 365 days to learn perform and even teach. In 2009 I want to like any other magician do more shows. However what I really want to do at these close up shows, is be flawless, and perform hard hitting, and strong performances. The skill I can always build at home or at a shop, but the interaction between REAL people at a party is very different than showing an effect to a magician. Anyway, in 2009 I want to become more of a performer than a magician. If the year goes really well, maybe come out with a few effects, or at least start to write them up into a book. I want to help some of the other magicians that I know so they get better as well. I will only get back, what I give into the magic community. 2009 will bring endless possibilities for magic, and we’ll see what happens in the coming months.

-MaxAlexander

My Awesome Story!

My story is interesting, because I’m not the performing type. I am very shy when it comes to showing magic to others; I even have trouble performing for family and close friends. On the other hand, my mind is filled to the brim with techniques and methods and misdirection skills. I think my main problem is that I just have trouble coming out of my shell, and 2008 has been a great year to improve.

I don’t quite remember WHEN I was really hooked on magic and started investing, but it must have been 2007 sometime. I recall purchasing a trick or two from some minor magic dealers, but for the most part I was using the Internet to learn effects. In early 2008, I discovered Theory11. Here was a place that had a mass of magic products and I purchased Distortion. I was impressed, not only by the trick but by the company. I participated in a few of their contests and even won one. I considered myself a true magic lover, which boosted my self-esteem.

I remember quite a few times performing magic for friends in 2008. By then I was mostly confident of myself, and actually had fun performing. I realized that I would need to use lots and lots of misdirection to mislead their watchful eyes away from the secret move. I figured out that even though I messed up a load of times, there were ways of getting myself out of it somehow. I also figured out how to deal with hecklers to some extent.

2008 was also a time for reputation. I used to take music classes at a community center thingy place. I would show all sorts of magic tricks to them during breaks. I remember learning tricks as fast as I could memorize them the night before (later on I realized this was not a good idea) and then I would spill them out the next day. My spectators still beg for magic tricks to this day. It was a very happy experience, but I also learned valuable lessons. I let the popularity get to my head and exposed a gimmick or slipped up every now and then.

So, now, 2009. I have a shelf in my closet filled with magic DVDs, books, and props. My key goal for 2009 is to use them. I’ve bought several materials, but for the most part, never used them. I also want to perform for strangers, which right now would be like taking off my shell and kicking it off a bridge. Lastly, I want to be sure of me. So sure that if asked to perform magic, I can whip something out and feel comfortable about it. I have many more crazy desires, but I must be realistic and understand that I cannot do everything. I must focus on a few goals, and run with them.

Thanks Theory11 for giving me the chance to share this. 495 words.

Dec 13, 2008
Morris, IL
This past year of 2008 had a good beginning and a good end for me in magic. Normally I perform magic for family, friends and co-workers. But a lot of them convinced me to start performing at gigs and such. So I ended up doing a few birthday parties and a Halloween party as well. All of which turned out “amazingly” well; even better than I would have expected. I know that doesn’t sound like very many gigs, but since I perform for large groups of friends and co-workers anyways, didn’t really seem to bother me too much.

I’m also very happy to say that during the year I have ran into a lot of “non-believers” in magic. With that being said I am also much exited to tell you that after performing for these “non-believers”, every single one of them changed their mind considerably about the art. They really respect me and respect what I do. You can ask any magician out there. That when you perform for somebody like this. Knowing that they don’t trust you or believe in you; and you do that one trick………………that one trick that sells it all. And you see the look on their face and the reaction that they give. Words can’t describe that feeling. I know all of you have gotten this feeling before at least once in your life. Isn’t it amazing! Isn’t it that feeling that we get when we perform, that drives us to keep doing it. Because if it wasn’t for those people, if it wasn’t for anybody. Then why do what we do. There would be no point. It’s all about them. It’s all about the people that we perform for in our everyday lives. Without them we are nothing.

Some of my resolutions for 09 consist of continuing to perform for family, friends and co-workers. As well as doing some more gigs. I also plan to dig a lot deeper in magic. I want to start reading about the art more, start learning as much as I can. You can never learn too much. Another resolution for 09, which I have already started, would be cardistry/flourishing. I have purchased the trilogy by Dan and Dave and also Dangerous 1 and 2 by Daniel Madison. I have been really intrigued and impressed by what those artists are able to do. I want to be a part of that. I have seen quite a few videos on T11 posted by people performing these flourishes. And I must say that quite a few of these videos are posted by some young people. Even though I’m 24 years old and I have seen some videos of young kids performing some crazy flourishes, doesn’t discourage me from trying to learn myself. It doesn’t matter how old anybody is. Young or old makes no difference. We can all learn and benefit from each other. Were all on the same team……………..lets work together as one.

Good luck to everyone in 09!!!

WHat I have accomplished 2008-2009

Over the next few months; few being 4 months, I was able to perform. During these performances I realized I do not need to make a fake character. My character is in me and I learned to let it out and make my performance natural.

Here in texas we have a local haunted house. I went down to go check it out and ended up performing walk around. I didn't get paid with money, but with experience.

Experience what a wonderful thing to have. I had the opportunity to be a warmer for a play at my high school. I got to perform some stage magic; I had a mic and everything. I performed effects such as rope magic, a 100 foot rope escape, a jumbo deck angle zero where the corner was under someone's seat. I would then bring this person up onstage and perform my own created trick "Airsoft Roulette" You can see a prototype of this at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb28CH7gWeE. I performed this on the last night of the show as my closer, it was great. Usually during my performance people chatter but when I started to explain what I was going to do it was quiet. As my guest to the stage mixed the bullets up and put them on my stands in front of a numbered table tent. The spectator chooses one of six envelopes and I load every bullet except the one they chose and load it into the revolver.

Bang the first is fired, next I hand the gun to my guest and have them point it at my right hand, Bang I am still unharmed, next my left hand, Bang. The suspense was thick in the room, so thick you could cut it with a knife. I was very nervous with the last 2 shots because I could have screwed up and if I did these next 2 would really hurt. The next shot I have the spec point the gun at my inner thy, Bang. No pain as of yet, the last and final bullet was directed at my head, specifically my right eye. The tension was so great I almost chickened out. The next few moments happened in slow-mo. The hammer cocked back, the barrel spun to the last shell. The hammer struck the plastic of the gun and, BANG.
It was like a rubber band snapped and all the tension was released in an uproar of thunderous applause. My handy plant in the audience yelled his line "there all empty" silence in the crowd. I load the last shell and aim it at my coke can and shoot, BANG clink and shrrrrr. The bb like planned had enough momentum to penetrate the can and stay inside the can.

What a fun performance maybe this time I will get a video of it. I am going to have the opportunity to perform for the troupe again in 2009.

Written in the land of mirrors,

Nexus

May 4, 2008
NYC
Last year (2008), I started to grow an interest in cardistry. I used to know only the basic false cut and sybil. But after I got the Trilogy, Motion, and XB2, I've really advanced my skills in the art. Now, everyday on the train from school, I take out my deck and flourish. I flourish on the train because i want to promote cardistry and show people the different forms of art there are, and to show them something they have (probably) never seen before. Plus, it's a good way to kill the time.
I also learned some very important lessons in magic. I learned that in order to get the best reactions, its not all about how visual it is, but how you perform it. Something that really sparked this epiphany was Joel Paschall's Believe and the quote by Pablo Picasso (which is below my post). I learned that the magic happens in the spectator's mind, not necessarily in the magician's hands. This has really changed the way I perform. Now, I think more about what the spectators are witnessing and thinking, and how I can change my performance in order to make the effect more amazing in their minds.
I also started using more sleight of hand, instead of impractical gimmicks and gaffs...although they are good to use occasionally.

For 2009, I plan to perform more than before for people. I also plan to learn more sleights and buy less DVDs and tricks that require impractical gimmicks. Also, I think I'm going to get into some coin magic, or rubberband magic...and maybe some mentalism. In other words, i plan to expand my knowledge of magic and the different styles of the art.
I definitely plan to learn more and more flourishes.
Also, this year, I hope to come up with an original trick. I also plan to learn more about performing magic, and how to get the absolute best reactions I can get.
I also want to give back to the community...maybe perform at a children's hospital or something and use my knowledge of magic to not only entertain but enrich lives as well; not only enrich others' lives, but also my own by discovering what I can do for other people with my magic.

Apr 27, 2008
Well in 08 I did a few things, I learned magic and developed performance skills for my audience. I work at a few restaurants now and love working now, hopefully my future career. I learned a great deal about the people who perform different types of magic and I now specialize in mentalism and actually am able to successfully hypnotize, Cardz9823 my first real victim :D.

09 Resolutions are pretty simple get better at being a performer, learn more hypnosis techniques, and attempt to meet Luke Jermay, Devin Knight, and go to Las Vegas.

Best of Luck to everybody with their resolutions.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
2008 Accomplishments:
- Began expanding out. I didn't only focus on card magic, but also took interest in stage, mentalism, coins, etc. Some say its bad, but im still keeping my cards in my pocket 24/7 so its all good.
- Began going into more books. Originally it was just DVDs as a source of magic. I discovered Paul Harris' Art of Astonishment set and that brought me into the world of magic books. I feel a greater sense of knowledge and excitement when reading.
- I amazed my dad. My dad was the one person I could never amaze, but I finally did it.
- Began to take on variations of tricks. I used to do a trick as it is, with the patter and everything right off the page. I now have began taking it and making it my own, creating my own patter and handling of routines.
- Bought a White Centurion deck.
- Met Nash Fung. Not that famous, but the original creator of Color Fusion. A great guy.
- Met Michael Ammar. This was just.... awesome..............
- Met Dan and Dave. Got way more insight into flourishing, the whys and hows. I also got a video of Dan picking his nose. haha
- Discovered the great uses of misdirection. I started studying the work on John Ramsey and boy... that stuff is amazing.

2009 Resolutions:
- Get a deck of Jerry's... somehow
- Meet more professionals in the business
- Have my first actual jam
- I am having a show in about 1.5 weeks and this will be my first actual show. My first time performing in front of 200 people. My first time on stage. My first time having to stand in front of an audience for a full hour. I hope I do.
- Make my dad gasp
- Begin looking into the psychology of people and how it can enhance and help me improve the reactions I get. I have been focusing on methods, but I now want to begin into audience management and how to get a better atmosphere and sense of amazement into my performances.
- Perform for a stranger. Summer school is coming up so that might help.
- Expand my knowledge of misdirection as I know I'm only on the surface
- Learn psychological persuasion
- Become an actual artist in magic. Now I myself am an artist already. I take double visual arts, have been doing graphics for 3-4 years. I plan to go to an art school for university. anyways, I want to develop a strong and noticeable character while I perform. I want people to see me perform and say "what an artist." I don’t need to be flourishy. I just want to have an aura about me which people can sense and understand. The auras you can feel in performers such as David Williamson, Daniel Madison, Rocco Silano, The Prof, Dan Sperry, and people of the such. I hope to become an artist.

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
Contest entry

To be completely honest, the past year (2008) hasn’t been the best year for me and magic. I started performing card magic about 6 years ago, and have been off and on since then. For the first 3 years, all I did all day was practice magic tricks and show them to my annoying sister, which all she would do was blow me off... In first few months of 2008, I learned a couple of new really impressive tricks and amazed a few hundred people. As the year went on, my time and schedule interfered with my magic and I had little time for anything besides school. About a few days ago, when I bought the Thread DVD, I realized that magic is something I just have to continue doing. It's the best feeling in the world when you know something nobody else does, whether it’s trying not to answer to the question, "How did you do that?" or other intriguing questions. Magic is something that keeps me happy, when I'm upset with my annoying sister, I resort to magic. I really want to keep magic as my main hobby, for it is something that I love and always will love…

For the year 2009, I am hoping that I can learn some new tricks and practice on flourishes, for the tip of my fingers are a little slow. I am also hoping to spend more time, if it permits, on magic. I don’t have that many DVD’s or books, but I am planning to spend my Christmas money on some. Also, I live in Virginia, where unfortunately, there are no magic shops, and wish to travel to New York or California to visit some magic shops. I hope 2009 turns out to be a “magical” year for me and everybody else in the Theory 11 community.

Aug 31, 2007
Well, this may sound very generic and similar to others stories, but I consider 2008 to be my biggest step forward in terms of not only magic, but essentially everything I love doing in life.

Firstly, this year started with me finishing off grade nine, and into the wonderful world of the tenth grade, I am currently on break, but will go back Monday. Before grade ten, my magic was only see by friends around school, and my family. I was quite excruciatingly nervous to get anything accomplished outside of my comfort zone, and at times I wondered if I was wasting my time, and now large about of money on magic. Basically everything started to pick up in the summer before grade ten, my somewhat local magic shop was hosting it's monthly contest and I had always been interested in entering but always talked myself into just waiting for "next time"(for the first few, it never came). Anyways, for the past 2 competitions, me being a sort've...professional... graphic designer had only done the banners and logos for the contest. Anyways, that was all the past, I had a few days to let them know if i was in, then two weeks to build myself a solid, crowd-pleasing routine. Without much thought, just going with a good-mood-flow, I entered. At first the nerves never hit, and I built (what I thought) a good routine. 2 weeks past rather normally, with patter and a routine in mind. The day had come, and on the ride there I was still rather relaxed, we went out to eat beforehand, then the nerves hit. I couldn't eat my food, and although this sounds very extreme for a minor gig, It felt as real as anything. We went in, and with all the magicians around I was a little intimidated, but it faded and in time it was ready to shine. The kid before me sort've choked forcing me suprisingly first, I just went along with the routine and it felt great, the crowd liked my jokes, and I didn't seem to mess up, (I may be too selfconsious but i might've once). The contest was over and I came in third place, pretty good for me considering i was beaten by a juggler. Anyways, since then I am alot more confident in proving myself to be a good magicians to others, as I mature in age I notice myself maturing in personality. My magic "career" is as steady as ever and I hope to have magic with me for as long as I live.

In terms of other stuff in my life, my graphic design has really been picking up, I have designed websites for magicians like Jamie Dawes(scared) and I am getting a 92 in my design course. My basketball life has also excelled, as I made the varsity team and right now we are rolling! Im doing the things I love and excelling with flying colours :)

2008 has been great to me, and my goals this year is to just keep doing what I'm trying to do, im currently satisfied with life, so why change?

Aug 5, 2008
2oo8:
*Fell more in love with both arts (card magic/cardistry)
*Creativity comes when you less expected.

2oo9:
*I hope to fall more in love with both arts.
*Get better everyday
*Meet and jam with people from the online card community.
and.....
*win a SNC.

Sep 3, 2007
In 2008,

I was able to discover the kind of style that I wanted to perform with: a little crazy rebellious character that the audience could still relate to. I started paying attention to what I was saying and developing my patter.

After some experimentation, I figured out what kind of magic I was into. For example, I realized that I don't really care for card flourishing personally. I mean it's cool watching other people do it, but not something that I want to worry about practicing.

I moved from exclusively doing cards to some coin work and am currently practicing a rope routine.

My creativity has started taking over and I've got a notebook full of the beginning of ideas.

Performance wise: I've built up my reputation at school with a few simple tricks. The only trick that I've really added since last year is coin bending, which gets a great reaction.

And I got someone to say that I was the best magician that they know, completely unsolicited. So Lee Asher if you're reading this HIGH 5!

In 2009,

I have never performed on stage before, just close up, and I want to try it.
There is a Foreign Language Talent Show in 2 months and I'm going to have my rope routine down by then and try performing (all the patter must be in Spanish so that's an extra challenge.

I want to start getting paid. There are plenty of opportunities and I want to start taking advantage of them:

There are restaurants around my high school and they hire kids my age to wait tables and work during lunch and after school. As soon as the soccer season is over, I'm going over with a resume to talk to the manager to see if I can get a job at the cash register or something. I've eaten at the restaurant all the time and there is always a long line and a wait so I could perform for them. Just trying to build experience.

I also have a friend who is amazing at guitar and him and me are planning to try busking sometime.

And finally, I want to find a proper mentor to teach me.

i have realized a few things.
The main thing i actually realized and that has changed my way of looking at magic creating and performing is that certian tricks only impress magicians and some only impress laymen. Lets take a color change for example. If i do an erdanase change for a laymen or if i do a more difficult change like the bust change no matter what i do it all looks the same to laymen. so if i was to create a trick or perform a trick for laymen, i would rather pick the easyer way to perform than the more difficult version. This has simplified my magic and gave me more room to increase my performance.
for the new year i wanna get a tv spot on our college tv with my friend tom. we will be doing magic. we r starting to work on our demo video.
happy new year

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results