Where can I buy black Tally-Ho No. 9s?

Jan 3, 2009
Are there any reputable online stores that sell the black colored version of the Tally-Ho No. 9s? I typically use the Vipers I buy from Ellusionist, but they seem kind of expensive even though I want nothing less than the best quality for XCM, flourishes, cuts, etc. I also do some magic, but less than the other stuff. I heard Tally-Ho No. 9s would be good for all around activities, but I don't like the red or blue colors and I heard that a black color was available.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Are there any reputable online stores that sell the black colored version of the Tally-Ho No. 9s? I typically use the Vipers I buy from Ellusionist, but they seem kind of expensive even though I want nothing less than the best quality for XCM, flourishes, cuts, etc. I also do some magic, but less than the other stuff. I heard Tally-Ho No. 9s would be good for all around activities, but I don't like the red or blue colors and I heard that a black color was available.
Google is your friend. A ton of magic sites sell them and you can find them on ebay. But IIRC they're only a buck cheaper than vipers...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results