Tivo 3.0

Sep 1, 2007
California
I don't seem to understand that...

Tivo 1.0, 2.0, and even 3.0 really achieve the same effect in the minds of the spectators. Why then, should any version get more applause and better reactions than any other? Something to think about haha

Aug 31, 2007

Tivo 1.0, 2.0, and even 3.0 really achieve the same effect in the minds of the spectators. Why then, should any version get more applause and better reactions than any other? Something to think about haha

True that! That's why I'll stick with the "The Altman Maneuver" from AOA.

Mar 27, 2008
Hey,
the idea is good, but why post it if it's bad performance as you and the others already said. And one more thing, why is that most of the people who create a new transposition, name it Tivo 2.1 or 3.0 etc... I know my variation is also Tivo but for the most part it's the same as the original Tivo 2.0. Maybe I was a little bit harsh, but that's my opinion.

Also, if you have some time, could you check my variation for the Tivo 2.0. It's in my signature.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I know this will sound harsh, and I know I will get flack from it... but for crying out loud. If you sit down and spend the time to make a video of your trick/ performance... than dont do it half-assed. You can wear whatever you want, shoot it sitting down in the middle of a dirty bedroom... but for crying out loud... do you want people to think you suck?

I would hope not, so film from a good camera angle, dont flash, properly show the effect. If you don't do it right the first time, than re-film it... It isn't rocket science. I dont know why so many people are able to fool themselves and put these terrible videos online. What makes me even more flabbergasted is that, not just you, but others too, even SAY in their video description or post that "this isn't a very good video, but please rate and comment anyway." IF YOU KNOW ITS NOT GOOD, than RE-DO it.

Why would you want to go out there and say, "Hi, I am a magician, but I am going to do a mediocre presentation for you tonight..." You wouldn't say that in a real performance, so why do it on a PUBLIC site like YOUTUBE, for not only magicians, but layman to freely see... it doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Take down the video, re-film it, and for God's sake, look over it and get feedback from other people BEFORE you post it.

Apr 28, 2008
I know this will sound harsh, and I know I will get flack from it... but for crying out loud. If you sit down and spend the time to make a video of your trick/ performance... than dont do it half-assed. You can wear whatever you want, shoot it sitting down in the middle of a dirty bedroom... but for crying out loud... do you want people to think you suck?

I would hope not, so film from a good camera angle, dont flash, properly show the effect. If you don't do it right the first time, than re-film it... It isn't rocket science. I dont know why so many people are able to fool themselves and put these terrible videos online. What makes me even more flabbergasted is that, not just you, but others too, even SAY in their video description or post that "this isn't a very good video, but please rate and comment anyway." IF YOU KNOW ITS NOT GOOD, than RE-DO it.

Why would you want to go out there and say, "Hi, I am a magician, but I am going to do a mediocre presentation for you tonight..." You wouldn't say that in a real performance, so why do it on a PUBLIC site like YOUTUBE, for not only magicians, but layman to freely see... it doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Take down the video, re-film it, and for God's sake, look over it and get feedback from other people BEFORE you post it.

I agree, it really shocks me how I constantly see absolutely pitiful performances shot from a terrible angle with flashes and it's justified with 'sorry vid sux lol'.
If it isn't absolutely perfect then you should refilm it.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Yeah, I think you should take the video down, practice more and refilm it. I've been using that final switch technique for a while and you've kind of exposed it.

Nov 29, 2008
chicago illinois
thanks for the comment just to let you guys know the background and other details about this trick i originally named it the spread transpo about 2 years ago and i shot this in my friends living room i did'nt post this my friend did because he thought it was cool i only posted a thread on it because i wanted to know what you guys thought about the idea i am going to re film this when i get a new camera for my birthday march 20 09 i will be 15

thank for the comments

Aug 5, 2008

Tivo 1.0??? ... never heard of it ... Tivo Transpo and Tivo 2.0, you mean?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results