Technique Bonus?

Sep 22, 2007
I just purchased the technique download alone then i look farther down at the page it says it includes a bonus effect is it worth buying the dvd to get that effect. I am an instant download person but i hope it wasn't THAT GOOD that i have to re buy any help?

Thanks
Adam

I would email paper crane but i am asking for an unbiased opinion.

Apr 27, 2008
You get it with the download. Keep going at the end of the download and you will see it. It's a very nice billet tear that I use all the time.

May 8, 2008
England
^^^Well, there you go :)
I only got technique a few days ago, but personally I love and can't wait to try out the billet tear, seems really good.
-S

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for the great words. Glad to see that there are people enjoying my work. I've seriously done that billet tear thousands of times. I still use it in my restaurant work today. It always kills.

I'll be releasing a bunch of my other "close-up mentalism" very soon. So, if you like the material on Technique, you will love the stuff I'll be releasing shortly.

Matthew Mello
thementalplayground.com

May 8, 2008
England
Thanks for the great words. Glad to see that there are people enjoying my work. I've seriously done that billet tear thousands of times. I still use it in my restaurant work today. It always kills.

I'll be releasing a bunch of my other "close-up mentalism" very soon. So, if you like the material on Technique, you will love the stuff I'll be releasing shortly.

Matthew Mello
thementalplayground.com

First of all I love that you take the time to come and post.
Second, thank you and well done on technique! I tried out the Billet tear today and it is insane. I think I actually prefer it to technique :S
Can't wait to see some more of your close-up mentalism Matthew :)
-S

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results