Daniel Madison: Wrath - Previously Released?

Oct 5, 2008
At the end of Daniel Madisons book "Collateral" there is a page that says something along the lines of " coming soon Wrath "
Something I noticed when I saw this was that Daniel Madison has already released a book titled Wrath which was a effect alone. I have this book and its a nice effect and everything and from what I know he stopped selling it. Is he just re-releasing Wrath or is it a entire new Book/Trick/Idea?
As I said Daniel has already released Wrath so....would someone kindly explain this?
If this has already been discussed I apologize.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
The original Wrath was removed from the site for reasons out of our control. D didn't want to remove it. Since it was removed, D has been working on new concepts for the same effect and what he has landed is definitely one to look out for, people may confuse it with the older version, and those who have the older version will be lucky enough to already have an idea of the concept, however, it is a new idea that makes the predecessor and its likenesses look like childsplay... i assure you the trailer will blow your minds.
Due for release in Feb.

Oct 5, 2008
The original Wrath was removed from the site for reasons out of our control. D didn't want to remove it. Since it was removed, D has been working on new concepts for the same effect and what he has landed is definitely one to look out for, people may confuse it with the older version, and those who have the older version will be lucky enough to already have an idea of the concept, however, it is a new idea that makes the predecessor and its likenesses look like childsplay... i assure you the trailer will blow your minds.
Due for release in Feb.

I see, thanks R3. One more thing. Since "Collateral" was said by D it was the last book of its kind. Does that mean everything from here on it by Daniel will be in video or other format rather than book, example such as Wrath, will it be a video download or another pdf.

Sep 2, 2007
While we're on the topic of DM mysteries.

what happened to 'Coin'? it was in the coming soon in one of his PDF's (I forget which one and am, honestly, too lasy to check right now)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
wow. Daniel Madison has alot to live up to now...Coin, CHANGE, Psycho (which is mine!...precious...), Wrath...

And more.

Gustav

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Wrath, like all future D projects will be of Book+Video/DVD combination; all films/videos will have the book also.
What i can tell you is that Wrath will be here in Feb and is NOT THE SAME as the previous Wrath, it is completely different, but D just didn't want to let Wrath fade away, so in stead he remixed it somewhat, all will make more sense when you see the trailer.
Coin was written a long time ago and will see the light of day sometime in 2009, D is awaiting entries from other artists.
Psycho is on its way too, but D is a perfectionist and keeps going back to it. Such a subject as psych forcing has to be proven to work before release.
As for the massive releases, there is a hidden image 'somewhere' announcing one of them
That's all i can say.

Wrath, like all future D projects will be of Book+Video/DVD combination; all films/videos will have the book also.
What i can tell you is that Wrath will be here in Feb and is NOT THE SAME as the previous Wrath, it is completely different, but D just didn't want to let Wrath fade away, so in stead he remixed it somewhat, all will make more sense when you see the trailer.
Coin was written a long time ago and will see the light of day sometime in 2009, D is awaiting entries from other artists.
Psycho is on its way too, but D is a perfectionist and keeps going back to it. Such a subject as psych forcing has to be proven to work before release.
As for the massive releases, there is a hidden image 'somewhere' announcing one of them
That's all i can say.

All sounds very interesting.....I'm going to find that flippin' image!

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Due for release in Feb.
Sounds like Wrath was ripped off from another trick. Was it a cease and desist order?

I don't expect you to answer that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
My thoughts: There is an image on DM's site talking about a certain something. and it says that it's abou 'Lithium' and MY PREDICTION

TK is shown in a way that makes him look sick while he does it. On the other hand, Lithium is used to help those that are bi-polar.

SO, therefore, Lithium = T.K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results