// Think about it //

C:M

Oct 10, 2007
// Hey guys first and foremost I am not new to the forums, I just never post anything so I hope you don't judge me because of that. I just wanted anyone's opinion on the following:

*Do you think d+M will ever release his own brand of playing cards? (Similar to how D&D did.)

*Why isn't Daniel Garcia a Theory11 artist? And do you think he will be in the future? (For example single products featuring him.)

*Do any of you think a big special DVD series including all Theory11 artists up to date in one disc would be cool? Something that would be released in volumes, each once a year, and in a sort of "Wow it feels like I'm in one room with all the artists at once learning effects" kind of style.

Thanks for reading and/or replying. //

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
1) Proberly Yes.
2) No, He has commitments at other sites, if things change then yes.
3) Nah, It wouldn't work I dont think.

Im now 3 seconds older...

Apr 28, 2008
1) He might do, although as much as I love DM's magic I can't say i'd be that interested in a deck of cards by him. There's more than enough custom cards round already.

2) I expect he'll release something here eventually, it's possible he doesn't want to commit to one site.

3) I think it would be cool but not worth the time and effort that would be required for it. I would prefer it if they concentrated on other projects.

Jul 14, 2008
Since I am a fan of D+M's work, I would have to say that maybe he will get his own deck made by him somewhere in the future. Personally, Daniel Garcia is only committed to ellusionist for now, but if some things change, then probably he will be. The last one, that would be so awesome, but face reality, it would be time consuming.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results