Tallys in Stores?

D

Deleted member 2755

7-11 all the way. I actually think the tally's in my 7-11 are cheaper than the bicycles sold in my area.

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH! HOLD THE PHONE! Tally's sold in 7 - 11?! I go there every once in a while, but never for cards. I hope my store carries them. :D That would be awesome!

Anyway, they are sold in stores, but from my experience, they can be hard to find.... Everywhere I go, I only see Bikes. (Studs at Wallgreens... which are great by the way.)

As another poster said, order from fullboatdealer. However, if your happen to be lucky, you may manage to spot them elsewhere. (Oh man I hope my 7-11 has them...)

-Doug

-EDIT-
I just realized that my last two posts both said "Whoah whoah whoah"... That is weird....

-EDIT (second time ;))- I actually just remembered I made another post AFTER that one... So its ok now. ;)

May 3, 2008
Sometimes I see them at certain Duane Reades. There used to be a place around where I live that sold them for about 2.50 a pack but it unfortunatley changed to a Walgreens...that doesn't sell cards! :eek:

Oct 12, 2007
the local grocery store in my area sells tallys, arrcos and bulldog squeezers for 2.25 a pack. I have also seen tallys at cvs stores and albertsons.
usually at smaller grocery stores, you can suggest products for them to carry or talk to the specialty depts. manager for the store.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results