Recommend Cards

Jan 7, 2009
Hi, I was wondering if you could recommend any good quality cards, I personally like Tally Ho from what I've tried but I would like to try out some new cards and don't know what to order, thanks.

Jan 7, 2009
I've tried Shadow Masters before however I do not like full black cards alot, I find they're more for show than for use, and they look very tacky when there edges get white, thanks though.

Jan 7, 2009
Yeah, I really want Smoke & Mirrors but I cannot seem to find a store in UK which sells them, and I don't really have enough spare money to pay for shipping after buying The Trilogy DVD, I think Ebay might be the answer.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
eBay is always good. Different cards suit different people I guess, so it's hard to say. At some point though it's worth checking out a number of different cards, get one of each or something whenever you can. The most recommended ones, and which are all worth at least trying out in my opinion, are:

Old Style Studs
Aladdin 1001
Arrcos
Wynns
All E and T11 decks - Smoke and Mirror being my deck of choice, Centurions, Guardians, Propaganda, Ghost, Black Ghost, Black Tiger, Shadow Masters, Masterss 1800s, Vipers.

Sep 24, 2008
I am surprised that noone yelled out split spades - I love them, but then again good old Bikes red or blue is top of my list also.

Jan 8, 2009
London
I would reccomend sticking with tally ho's, as they are wayyyy cheaper than S & Ms, and can be found on several UK websites with very cheap postage too(im also from the UK, so I understand how hard it is find good, cheap cards).

Maybe you can help me out with this Sphinxation. I really really really badly want to get some wynn's, but i can't find anywhere where the postage to the UK costs less than £10, and i don't really have enough money left over. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jan 7, 2009
Yeah, I'd like some Wynnes too, I found a seller on Ebay who is selling S & M for 10 pounds which I may buy, but yeah, I think I'm going to stick with Tally Ho's for now.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
I would say get the 6 deck sample pack from E. It comes with one of every E deck except the black ghosts. That way you can try out 6 new decks (at a discounted price) and see if you like any. I personally use Guardians from here more than any other deck, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results