Dan Sperry Lecture in Northern California

Who: Dan Sperry

What: Lecture with Lunch buffet included in ticket price!

Where: California Magic Dinner Theater in Martinez, Ca

When: January 18, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Price: $30 per person if purchased in advance. $40 at the door

Topics Include:

Marketing tips and ideas on perceived value of yourself as a performer no matter if you do birthdays or corporate in order to increase your business
(target marketing)

I will cover several of my kid show routines
(dove bag routine - add percieved value to your show by adding live animals in this simple routine) (boogers from mouth - a twist on the balls from mouth) (4-Ropes and a change bag - kill 10 minutes with the most simple objects ever and have them rolling with laughter)

Self-contained dove magic
(dove bag - dove from sketch pad)

Easy body loading dove magic for any kind of show
(easy dove from gloves, candle to dove, dove split for people looking to add a mini dove routine to their show that is simple and visual)

Close up card/street magic tricks
(in theory - spectator signs the BACK of a card and never looks at the face only to pick it out of a face up deck, go eat worms - never take candy from strangers as gummy worms transform into real worms, made in china - a fun bit to do with any borrowed bill routine when the magician holds teh bill up to a light source a hidden message can appear written in the bill but when the spectator tries to find it, it has vanished)

Promotion materials with an emphasis on the web ( i have a BFA from the institute of art in chicago for graphic and web design)
(target marketing with the web, post card/biz card promotion, lead generating advertising to get more people to call you)

Character - finding yourself and being yourself / originality

Ok just an update too guys - which i'm sure you'll hear about soon...but anyways i'm not going to be performing Friday night at Cal Magic. I just got a call today to film 10 segments of street magic in LA on Friday so I'll be in LA all day and drive to northern cali that night to do the show Saturday night. The lecture on Sunday is still set to go...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results