Winter Carnival of Magic Convention - Pigeon Forge, TN

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Hey guys,
My local IBM ring is sponsoring a magic convention in Pigeon Forge, TN. If you live within the area (4-6 hours of driving?!) I hope you consider coming. It would be cool to meet some of magicians from these forums.

March 5-7 2009.
www.winter-carnival.net
Price is $115! Not bad seeing how you get to learn a LOT OF MAGIC!

We got some good names for the convention:
Fukai (awesome Japanese magician)
Shawn Farquhar (he's one a couple silver medals at FISM, no big deal or anything...)
Mark Mason (creates a lot of effects for JB magic, recently COME FLY WITH ME 3 coins across)
The Pendragons (performed for G.W. Bush, I think they made all the WMD in Iraq vanish...not sure...)
Ken Scott (performs at magic caste and has been featured on CNN ((I've never heard of him?)))
Bob Sheets (funny guy sometimes, does 3 shell, dice, rope, i mean...it's bob freakin sheets... he doesn't need an introduction)
Stoil & Ekaterina (they do quick change, if you come, you get to learn some of their secrets!!!!)

Dealers are:
Bill Pryor
Daytona Magic
Fukai
Haines House of Cards
Mark Mason
Laflin Magic

It should be a good convention hope to see some of you there!

I worked this convention a looooong time ago, the headliner show was me, murray, whit hayden, and fukai...its a great convention and a great bunch of people putting it on, if you're in the area i really recommend goign to see it. And while your there check out my friend Terry Evenswood's show, he's a very talented illusionist and puts on a great family illusion show there with some real hardcore hardhitting magic!

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Dan-Cool that you've performed here. Terry is an amazing performer. He is extremly humble, nice, and real. He's an honorary member of our Ring (though he can't make meetings for some reason...heheheh...performing everyday!?)

How was fukai? I haven't really heard much about him before. I just knew his name and thats about it.

FadedTemp- if you want to hang out give me a holla.
It'd be nice to chill with someone from these forums.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Dan-Cool that you've performed here. Terry is an amazing performer. He is extremly humble, nice, and real. He's an honorary member of our Ring (though he can't make meetings for some reason...heheheh...performing everyday!?)

How was fukai? I haven't really heard much about him before. I just knew his name and thats about it.

FadedTemp- if you want to hang out give me a holla.
It'd be nice to chill with someone from these forums.

No doubt, I'll let you know when my plans become finalized.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results