Aaron Fisher + Wayne Houchin :: MAGI-FEST 2009

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a heads up:

Near Columbus, Ohio? Join theory11 artists Aaron Fisher and Wayne Houchin for an unforgettable weekend (February 5th - 7th) at the 78th Annual MAGI-FEST Convention.

MAGI-FEST is one of the largest magic conventions in the U.S., with over 700 registrants. AF, W:H, Justin Miller, Bill Gladwell, and Tyler Wilson are just a few of the number of performers and creators attending. Registration starts at $80.

> > Register Now
> > Parallel News Post

Just a heads up:

Near Columbus, Ohio? Join theory11 artists Aaron Fisher and Wayne Houchin for an unforgettable weekend (February 5th - 7th) at the 78th Annual MAGI-FEST Convention.

MAGI-FEST is one of the largest magic conventions in the U.S., with over 700 registrants. AF, W:H, David Kaplan, Bill Gladwell, and Tyler Wilson are just a few of the number of performers and creators attending. Registration starts at $80.

> > Register Now
> > Parallel News Post

Ahem,,, I will be there as well as a dealer this time.
Stop by the booth and say howdy.
JM

Jan 13, 2008
Sadly, that's smack dab in the middle of my midterm exams. I even have an exam on the 5th and 7th. :(

I really wish I could go, but the timing couldn't be worse, heh.

Well...the next magic convention I hear about will probably be mid- to late-April, which would be even worse (that would be during my final exams). I'm expecting this. :p

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i cant decide if i should go or not.. its a six hour drive plus i would have to take time off work and school. ive never been to a convention but always wanted to go. Besides that there isn't really any my area and this might be one of my few opportunities. hmmm..decisions decisions..

Dec 13, 2008
Morris, IL
Its like a 6.5 hour drive for me as well. I live near Joliet, IL. I am really thinking about going though. If anyone lives near me and is going, pm me and maybe we can carpool or split the cost of a hotel room or something.

Bill Gladwell's Lecture and Performance

If you will be at Magi-Fest 2009, I personally invite you to join me at my lecture and performance on Friday night.

Find out what some of my students (magicians you all know) are doing with my methods. I'm sure they will answer any of your questions.

I assure you that you will walk away a little uneasy yet very much intrigued, because you will get a close-up look at the most important prop in magic... your mind.

I will be pulling volunteers from the audience; and if we've never met, that's even better. One of the most common statements I hear as justification to what spectators just witnessed is, "You guys had that all worked out beforehand, right? You were all just acting." I get this, because people don't want to believe that it actually happened just as they witnessed it; because it's a major shift in their belief structure.

You will be able to integrate what you learn into your performance (no matter what your specialty) immediately, and notice positive changes in how your spectators react.

I look forward to meeting you all. If you'd like to begin learning before Magi-Fest, shoot me a PM. I will get the material to you.

Oct 13, 2008
Ahem,,, I will be there as well as a dealer this time.
Stop by the booth and say howdy.
JM
Near Columbus OH?

NEAR COLUMBUS OH?

Dude, I was freakin' born and graduated there, and I still meet the youth requirement, so count me in!!!!! :D :D :D

BTW Justin, you've dropped off the radar lately, when you coming to the shop?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results