I'm here... Are you?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
hey lee and all T11 artists, thanks for making this, this will crush other magic wEbsites, I mean your stuff is amazing.. I'm so excited because my favorite magicians are here and I can pm all of them =D thanks again for making this :) this is my new home

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I don't want to sound like the cocky guy with a big ego but I had a feling it ws either an internet store or some magicians bible type thing, either way I knew for a fact there was going to be a forum and since then I have been just waiting for this site to launch and today is that day, the day Allan Luu can finally call a place his home.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm here, and i'm sure glad about it. This site is like... AMAZING. I like how half the people at E are freaking out and asking people where to go and what is the site and all the people that know just sit there and laugh at them. priceless.

Sep 1, 2007
I am here...it looks pretty cool. Cool magic and cardistry community that helps eachother out in any ways they can. Sounds like it will turn out nice.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
George,

I understand what you're saying and I'm sure many people are thinking similar thoughts.

But, you've answered your own question in your own post. You said," You've met me before and you see I know what it is to be a performer, and I KNOW the difference between hobbyists, tricksters, and real magicians."

This alone makes all the difference in the world.

Now think about all the other artists standing with me. theory11 is built ground up by the artists. You cannot say that about the aforementioned sites.

Please remember we are all standing here on the front lines of magic. We have new troops coming in every day. Who would you rather have training them?

I am here to change magic for the better, not make it worse.

Please trust me when I say we can make it better for everyone if we just have a little faith and some patience.

When you see what's to come -- you'll nod your head with me, not at me.

With much respect,
Lee Asher

Sep 1, 2007
I am not completly sure what to think. There are still some glitches that need to get worked out. Like the videos that are not from Youtube take way to long to load. By the time it is complete I have lost interest

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results