Where can I buy this?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well there is a version that is completely impromptu coming out called Dunns Deal that is pretty much that, just with the spectators borrowed deck and them shuffling it. It's going to be on the TA box set.

Nov 25, 2008
IT is not cosmos.The magician didnt do the "move" where he can distinguish red from the black ones.In cosmos the spectator doesnt do the sorting.I am not goinf to purchase total astonishment.I think this alredy exists.Someone help.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
It IS NOT, but is similar to, Derren Brown's Out of this World, found on disk 2 of the Devil's Picturebook. Can be done with a borrowed deck, impromptu, spectator can shuffle. The best thing about Derren's one though, is that there's no swapping of colours or anything half way through. The spectator deals the cards into two piles, they are turned over, one is all red and the other is all black. Very fair. That is my absolute favourite OotW and the one I use. The Devil's Picturebook is definitely recommended in so many ways.
Sorry if I got a little carried away, but that dvd is amazing.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hmm... Derren's OotW is good, but it's not my favourite... I used to use it though, but I replaced it with a different OotW handling some time ago which I like a fair bit better (which is quite something considering that yes, Derren's is very very good). Spectator shuffles and mixes the cards however they want several times during the routine. Although, I still use a Derren Brown suggestion for OotW patter..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results