To Small Hands?

Jan 19, 2009
hi i have doing some card floursih for some weeks now.
but i only use bridge size feel that i have more control when i use bridge size.
i want to try some normal sizes like tally ho and other decks.

do u need very big hands to do flourishing?
i need some motivation, can i train and be any good if i dont have big hands?

really want to see some one who is good and have small hands, that will give me alot of motivation!!!!

Jan 14, 2009
Germany
Of course bigger hand are a bit better, but you are also able to flourish, if your hands are really small ;)

Bridge sizes aren't really smaller, theyer just not this square...

Yeah, and Devo's son also created the fansybil, the flipback, the deck opener, the inverse fan, the leno cut, the lepaul spread, Jerry's overhead spring, and Taco Bell. [/sarcasm]
But seriously, I wish ppl would stop talking about Devo's son. Heck, we don't even know what Devo looks like. I bet he'll take his hood off one day and find out he's like Darth Vader - white skin and no hair. Or maybe he's actually some skinny Japanese guy like Kobayashi. Probably the same person. [/end rant]

On the plus side, Devo has that cool-lookin' sword. And he made XB1-2, that's definitely a plus for him.

[Don't take me seriously. Of course you wouldn't.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
WTF, lee Asher's hand are the size of my palm. lol, tiny hands.

Yeah the first time I saw that image I was like 'oh my god! how can that be possible?!!'

It's really a great thing to have on his site because it gives a lot of "small handers" confidence.

....that last sentence came out wrong.

No, you don't need big hands, my hands are only about an inch bigger than Lee Asher's and I can do Pandora and Jackson 5. Here's a link to Lee Asher's hand size.

http://www.leeasher.com/lee_asher_hand.html

By the way, I use poker sized decks. :)

Holy crap my hands are more than twice as big as his.

I have perfect flourishy hands, regular palms with giant fingers. Now all I have to is practice

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I have smaller hands than almost anyone I have met, except for my 10 year old nephew. Men, women, doesn't matter. My hands are just plain small.

Okay. On Christmas Eve, that 10 year old nephew was showing people how he could do a Charlier with half a deck. It took him about about a half minute of fumbling with the cards to make even that work. I held my hand up to his, and his was only a little smaller.

I brought my cards the next day, told him to get his cards, and sat down with him. In less than five minutes he was at least using the entire deck and doing the Charlier pass in considerably less time than the night before.

And I'm still a n00b with small hands.

I sometimes get these same feelings. I'm currently working through Pass with Care, and that thought has crept up on me. "Maybe my hands are too small." Within ten seconds that turned into, "I probably just need to find a suitable position for my hands."

Dec 30, 2008
im 18,
my hands are smaller than lee's. :( but i have not run into a problem with poker sized cards yet except for clipshift, i think im just never going to get it, the angles are too vulnerable.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
But seriously, I wish ppl would stop talking about Devo's son. Heck, we don't even know what Devo looks like. I bet he'll take his hood off one day and find out he's like Darth Vader - white skin and no hair. Or maybe he's actually some skinny Japanese guy like Kobayashi. Probably the same person. [/end rant]

But for now... De'vo remains...
081.jpg

white skin and no hair.

De'vo is actually black. he just wears white gloves =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results