Card to Wallet

Jun 4, 2008
san clemente, ca
what's your favorite card to wallet?
i'm curious to know what other people like. i currently don't have one, but i might be purchasing the real mans wallet. first i want to hear what you guys say.

Jan 1, 2008
personally i just put a double backer in my wallet then do a double lift, i understand a lot of people have issues with that, so you could get a mullica wallet, they go for about 40$

Nov 8, 2007
Real Man's Wallet all the way. It's a very well-made wallet. Even if you hardly ever use the CTW effect built into it, you'll love the wallet itself. Very easy and quick to get into as well. Uses your driver's license as part of the gimmick. Very straight forward and direct. Great product all around.

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Using a double backed card to perform card to wallet is about as bad looking as it gets. There's NO reason to even involve the deck of cards if their card is supposedly already in your wallet. The way I do it is extremely easy, looks clean, and gets a really good reaction. I don't use a signature, either.

There are plenty of wallet products out there, if you have a shop near you that carries some of them I would definitely say check it out before you make a decision. None of them are going to be cheap, so just be sure you know you're going to be comfortable with what you get.

Best of Luck
Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
A Double backer in your wallet looks kind of lame. The point of Card to Wallet is that the card went from the deck to your wallet or that you had put it there from the start (even tho the lady/guy signed it.) The same can be said about card to wallet envelope.

A lot of other guys tend to have the Wallet away from the deck (which I agree on.)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
ive done a method once. didn't learn it anywhere just wanted to try it. I have a random card in my wallet back facing out. Palm off the card thats signed and *pull* said card out of wallet with a little cover. if this is exposure than someone mention it and i'll delete

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results