Hobbies and Personal Interests

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
oh gee im gonna be dead origanal, I like film making... oh damn...

and I know, I like magic, ha, Im so much more originals than any of YOU... oh damn

okay, I like flourishing (bet you dont know what THAT is huh!), I like film making (so THERE), I like acting (see, im SO much more intresting that you people), I like bike riding (if you wanted to know), I like "working out" (exept I cant be arsed to remember most of the time), I like... girls (THE girl - wink wink nudge nudge), I like painting (because im an artsy fartsy idiot), I like... sleeping (my passion, my "true calling", nothing compares, magic is an affair. sleeping is my true love)

Bugger, I've never spoken to anyone that likes any of them.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
Well my main hobbies other than magic would be the violin, guitar and competitive swimming. Don't forget sleeping. And girls. How did I nearly forget about girls.

Jan 5, 2009
I have enjoyed writing and recording my own music for most of my life. Other than that reading would have to be high on my list.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I wanted to get into tricking back when I did traditional taekwondo. Anyway, as of right now my second love to magic is dancing. I'm heavily into bboying (breakdancing), funk styles, and hiphop choreography.

Jun 9, 2008
Interesting topic...

First I have to say awesome videos. I have other passions as well as magic. I am an avid stunt kite flier. Been flying as long as I have been doing magic. If you've ever seen a kite go from 60mph to stop on a dime looks like magic. I currently work at a kite shop and we are starting a magic program which I'm heading up this year. You can imagine how siked I am to bring both of my passions together. I also am a singer/songwriter and love video games.

Jan 13, 2008
Sadly, magic/mentalism is really all I have time for outside of school.

Although, I don't consider my schooling to be like work or anything, since I'm really enjoying it--were it not to lead to a career, I'm sure I'd still be studying it as much as possible (although, not as rigorously as I am now, seeing as we pack a lot of material into our short little terms). So I suppose I could say studying Psychology and Sociology are "hobbies", of sorts. :)

And, like very few (which doesn't exactly surprise me, haha), girls. Well, girl, singular--my girlfriend, heh. And friends...who are girls. So yeah, I'll go with my original answer of "girls", haha. ;):p

Jul 2, 2008
Besides magic, I play the banjo, the guitar, the trumpet in my senior jazz band (we're competing in new york this year!), write poetry and short stories, play soccer and hockey.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Ive been playing drums for a long while and play percussion in my high school advanced band.
I also used to be really into free hand yo-yo ing. And I love biking anywhere.

D

Deleted member 2755

Personally, I'm really interested in.... magic. ;)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results