Cherry Control

Jan 8, 2009
Well, it has angles.. as nearly every move in card magic does. It helps for the audience to see the deck at eye level, rather than having them staring straight down. Great control, I use it all the time.;)

Nov 26, 2008
I use this control often. The only spot that is bad for me is the side opposite my deck hand, meaning my deck is held in my right hand so my left side sucks. which is easy to fix if you just turn a little bit while showing their card go in and act as though you are giving a side view. This also provides alot of cover .

If this is exposure in any way, please let me know/ delete my post. I'd hate for this sleight to be on youtube next week.

Aug 27, 2008
Singapore
Well, it has angles.. as nearly every move in card magic does. It helps for the audience to see the deck at eye level, rather than having them staring straight down. Great control, I use it all the time.;)

that means you cant use this control if your audience is towering over you and burning your hands?

Jan 18, 2009
honestly as long as your loose and have the deck at an upward tilt you can do it. but watch your bad angle, and if the people are towering over you just step back and become level with your audience.
i personally dont like the control.

Jan 8, 2009
I mean, honestly, why would you want the specs to be burning the deck to begin with. Just delay the control abit, kind like the cascade.. I get my break, then flex the deck a bit and patter, then wait a few seconds and execute the control. No burning involved.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results