d+M - Truth

Jul 14, 2010
And what if that was scripted too?
They might have left it in there purposely to make you think they filmed the beginning last?hmm?maybe it wasnt a goof.
Or maybe I just like messing people up on their theories.(not neccesarily yours zeedub)
Lol

when you watch the video when he freaks out he runs back and when it jumps to the the beginning of the trick you can track the camera as it moves up to his face, so my theory is that its one continuous shot showing us how easy it was to fool magicians with something so simple as a cut in a video and telling us that Change is faked. and this video is true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YzDUSDj3m4. Thats just my theory through, it could be 100% wrong. but it also could be 100% right

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
The video was the trick. It's an example of what the spectator remembers, not what they actually see. We heard G name the 8 of Diamonds and we saw the box land on a random card - we're just not supposed to remember the order.

I was fooled the first time. I will admit, because I thought back to the 2 trick straight away and forgot the order of events and just accepted them. Then I watched it again like everyone else and you see that it's not in order.

Actually there was a video to begin with where the editing was done properly. The beginning you saw there was on the end and the end was at the beginning. He then put this out later to show how we were all decieved, which is warranted the "simple fools magicians" tagline.

It was great when it first came out, and their new video with G fooling Daniel is in the same league.

-Ty

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results