Z-Magic VS. D-Magic (Vote Now!)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Here Is The Link, http://media.theory11.com/battles/battle.php?id=833

Any Comments or concerns? Critiques on both ends? Go for it and vote!

Hey Ace to Z! Im kinda going to hold my vote for a little while because I can't decide right now, I like your routine, very solid, but I was kinda specting somethin new from you, but oh well, lets see.....

Dmagic, I have always liked your routines, for being a small kid you are working your way up pretty nice dude, I like the smothness in your hands, If just would have nailed that top shot... you would have gotten my vote right away:p

Jul 27, 2008
www.youtube.com
this one deff has to go to d magic. ace to z no offense but u broke the editing rule. also i thought that some of the movies were sloppy like the first one. also i have never found that to be a spectacular routine. d magic. i found that ur top shot was a little sloppy and i would love to hear some patter from you.

I voted for "D-magic". "Z-Magic" Your routine got really boring, and I noticed you fast-motioned some of it so it would of been evan longer. Nice routine tho, ntohin groundbreaking but good job.

"D-Magic" Your routine was good, but all I can say is bring your hands more into the centre of the pad. Or get the camera guy to film closer to you.

JDEN

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I voted for Z magic.
although you used editing which kinda broke the rules, your vid seemed better than D's
A few things about D's kinda annoyed me:
1. i know youre just a kid but you should work on the routine till its great then post it. Your top shot was rather sloppy and the performance should be more fluid. Look at Kev's performance and youll get it. Like if everything flowed like his then yours would get my vote right away. 2. It wasn't all that original. Although Z's wasnt either, it was a good matchup of ideas and what not. you just used someone's routine. 3. The ring doesn't really compliment you. (didnt affect my vote, but just throwing it in)
It was a close one, but Z magic's routine seemed more solid.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results