Christian CA Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
It's things like these that make me happy I'm an atheist. And the guy who made the site is just a f***ing idiot.

Says a guy who didn't stop to consider this might all be a joke from someone who's just plain bored.

Wow pike, took you long enough to get here.

I generally avoid Criss Angel threads because it's typically mindless celebrity gossip.

In this case, I decided to peek in since religion came up, and it's always good for a laugh when people start getting their frilly floral-print panties in a twist over a generic sarcastic remark from a teenage atheist or the canned platitudes of a believer.

I generally avoid Criss Angel threads because it's typically mindless celebrity gossip.

I honestly can't blame you in the sense that, we've all heard the Criss stuff before. Although this time it did open a rather nice can of worms.

In this case, I decided to peek in since religion came up, and it's always good for a laugh when people start getting their frilly floral-print panties in a twist over a generic sarcastic remark from a teenage atheist or the canned platitudes of a believer.

There it is in a nut shell. For years i've found it funny to look at what other people believe in, though I respectively leave my mind open to all possibilities. I understand that some people need to believe that there's more to this world than what we can see, but I find Religion in itself to be an extremely flawed system based on it's princible of faith, which is by simplified definition, blind (That's only one reason.). Following or believing something without question. If I didn't know any better i'd swear I was just talking about the army for a moment. Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'm gonna sit back and see what else happens. (Keep in mind, that this is just my opinion :D)

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Personally I find this hilarious. Barmy, but droll. Must be annoying for those christains out there who actually do know what they are talking about. Can I ask whoever started this thread; how on earth did you stumble across that?

Nov 25, 2008
i posted the thread.There was a mindfreak episode where some woman(prolly a stooge) said criss was a devil incarnate.I just typed "criss angel devil" on google andd got the link.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
gosh, well Im a little lazy so I will not read the past posts:D...

Im catholic and I can tell you, this guy (or guys) making the site are fanatics, they come to us like a "shine of light" trying to make us "see the truth" and all that just to form a new cult...pftttt I have seen quite a bunch of people acting this way in my days....

And about the quotes from the bib;e..jajaja that made me laugh... we could play that game too!

"hey guys, listen carefully, do not be deceived by the lies of a guy that names himself steerpike, because the bible clearly says..."and guys with PIKES are going to try to take you away from the truth" if you listen to him you are going TO HELL!!!!!"

(obviusly joking, steerpike is THE man! hahaha)

be careful guys, things like this is not only going to happen with guys like criss angel, a lot of people this days use quotes from the bible to justify their means, and they just use the quotes to make all see that they're words from god itself....

believe what you want to believe, and be just like you want to be, you guys are not children anymore so I or anyone should tell you what to believe......

MINDFREAK!!!lol

unfortunatly that website isn't a joke nor are the kind of biggoted hate mongers it draws funny. The site is a fundamentalist site, and those people scare me.

I have to agree that I don't follow CA threads either for the same reasons as steer, but I as well found the lure of religion too tempting.

The only part of the article that made me angry was the part bashing Korn! That's my favorite band, and they're drawing conclusions about them.

Everything said about Criss Angel just make me laugh.

Some people are so ignorant.
:p

Anthony Bass

Yo man, right here. I love KoRn. But if that person was gonna go after KoRn the way they did, they could have also done the same thing to The Eagles Hotel California.

May 19, 2008
manchester
The only part of the article that made me angry was the part bashing Korn! That's my favorite band, and they're drawing conclusions about them.

Everything said about Criss Angel just make me laugh.

Some people are so ignorant.
:p

Anthony Bass

oh. my. god.

the childs head is CLEARLY, i mean CLEARLY touching the K. this is CLEARLY work of satan.

A little off topic but I remember when my grandma wanted to take me to a church, since I've never been in one before. In the church there was a guy preaching to a group of people. One thing he said was that in Disneyland there is an underground society of people worshiping the devil -_- .Another thing he said was that McDonalds is run by people that worship Satan. It gave me a bit of a laugh but what was more funny was how people actually believed what he was saying. Just wanted to share this with you to let you guys know that there are some really fanatic people out there and that the creator of this website may be one of them.

May 19, 2008
manchester
Just wanted to share this with you to let you guys know that there are some really fanatic people out there and that the creator of this website may be one of them.

my uncle believes in creationism (where god made everything or something)
:(

they (my aunt and uncle) once took me to their church, and their were people talking in tongues, and at their wedding their was a group from their church called the "Jesus army" (its true).

its funny and creepy and scary at the same time. :( (im not trying to be racist if you were thinking that)

One thing he said was that in Disneyland there is an underground society of people worshiping the devil -_- .

I remember some state (I think, could have just been someone high up in the state) Making a claim against Disney for some very questionable sexual stuff supposedly interlaced with the film. I don't know if it's true or not, but I found this funny. Here's two that I've found. (Hope it dosen't offend anyone.)

Aladdin: According to some far-right Christian groups, in a scene where Aladdin is attempting to woo Jasmine and Rajah the tiger is accosting him, Aladin is heard saying, "Good teenagers take off their clothes." It certainly sounds like it if you're told what to listen for. But that's probably not what he's saying. For one thing, it makes no sense to the plot. For another, Disney, who never does anything nowadays without looking at the bottom line, surely doesn't see any market value to their customers in naked teenagers.

Never mind. Let's go on.

The Lion King: The word SEX is supposedly formed in the clouds above Simba's head after he watches his father die. Once again, this one you can see if you know exactly what to look for. What the meaning is is anyone's guess. Many have said the letters are actually "S-F-X," which stood for Disney's special effects department. This explanation is less than satisfying, but probably true. The lettering is difficult to make out, even when viewing the still frames. It may just be a Rorschach effect in a random cloud. At any rate, if Disney did it on purpose, and it has some subliminal value as some assert, it's difficult to see any market value in movie-goers heading out to the lobby for a quickie in the middle of the movie.

and at their wedding their was a group from their church called the "Jesus army" (its true).

If I didn't know any better i'd swear I was just talking about the army for a moment.

AH! That made me smile blahblah lol.

May 31, 2008
If you think this is bad, you should read the Youtube comments on Criss' walking on water video. They go something like this:

Chs Angl is jeus!

No hes not u dumb ****

did u wac d vid

ur stupid

**** u

Sometimes I just hit the refresh button a couple of times just to watch arguments unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results