Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Sorry if I duplicate any questions.

The rules are simple - ask me a question, and I will answer. All questions must be able to be answered with a simple YES or NO. I will only select 20 questions to be answered tonight, and each of you may ask me a limit of 3 questions. Choose them wisely.

Questions may not directly request my identity. Do not ask "are you (insert name here)." Questions that do, will not be answered. Questions may be on any topic - performance, theory, presentation. I will not reveal my identity tonight, but by seeing the answers to your own questions, you may have some ideas.

Just thought you all might want to take another look at the rules. :D

I'll start off with a serious question:

1. Is magic a dying art?

#2 & #3 coming soon.

Sep 1, 2007
1. Are you sick and tired of reading repeat questions (now that we're on page 9)?
2. Can I please win a prize?
3. Are you eternally vengeful at your parents for being cruel and giving you only one name that you could never figure out how to spell throughout your childhood until you became 13, but by then your ego had been so shattered and crushed that you honestly didn't care and so you decided to completely isolate yourself from society and focus all your attentions on one subject, in this case magic, elevating you to a superstar status of a theory11 artist?

If yes, I can help.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Have you produced DVD(s) or Book(s)?
Have you been in the well known magic community for more than a decade?
Are you more well known for your magic than your flourishing?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results