Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Sorry you are wrong sir. This first letters are 4954 on the picture.
Do the math. 4=d 9=i 5=e 4=d
Now put that together...
died
I have translated more but I will show all when finished.

Sorry you are wrong sir.

"IT W..."

Everything is not as simple as it seems. There is a HEX to every problem, a line crossing another.

A tangled web.

Cerca Trova.

Gustav

Oct 5, 2008
No, actually you are wrong. I am 100% certain that is not the code. If you can prove me wrong I will be utterly shocked.

-RA69

Because its just by accident, that those numbers actully translate into a message right? Because you are 100% sure it isnt even through I just demonstrated the beginning for you sir and that is as much proof as you're going to get from me, you just want answers. Do some work and you might find some as well.
Good day.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Because its just by accident, that those numbers actully translate into a message right? Because you are 100% sure it isnt even through I just demonstrated the beginning for you sir and that is as much proof as you're going to get from me, you just want answers. Do some work and you might find some as well.
Good day.

The fact that he may have some inside knowledge considering he is a mod doesn't mean anything, right?

-ThrallMind

Edit: Also, what the heck would 0 Translate to, then?

May 18, 2008
Ahaha... I wish. No, I am pretty darn sure it's Andrei Jekh if not only for the fact you can see his little hair curly thing if you look closely in the video, and all the other artists that would be easily contactable currently have posted in response to this video.

I don't know; I won't waist my time like I did with the propaghanda thing.

Cerca Trova people!

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
The fact that he may have some inside knowledge considering he is a mod doesn't mean anything, right?

-ThrallMind

Edit: Also, what the heck would 0 Translate to, then?

If there is a depending on the number before it it could be J or T or space, but Im sure thats not the code for this mystery

Sep 13, 2008
May have found something

Het guys in the vid on second 29 a diferent number sequence then the one you guys have flashes up. Sorry if this was already found.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results