Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Tim

Oct 3, 2008
Or...for anyone who found the second video...he seems to have a cane or an umbrella.

-ThrallMind

You found it too?
Nice, I am not sure if it's an umbrella, it is kinda blurry, could be a peice of wood or something.

What about that code word in the vid, I am trying to figure out what it means, I've googled it, anagramed it and still don't have a clue to what the clue means.

Oct 14, 2008
Dog River
You found it too?
Nice, I am not sure if it's an umbrella, it is kinda blurry, could be a peice of wood or something.

What about that code word in the vid, I am trying to figure out what it means, I've googled it, anagramed it and still don't have a clue to what the clue means.

The code means Justin Miller.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
You found it too?

Hmm...I thought it corresponded to a phone number...but no.

-ThrallMind

Oct 14, 2008
Dog River
Gonna make an ultrapost here combining my 2 pictures

jm.jpg jm2.jpg

A thin skull,
Matrix hair,
if you flip/rotate the question mark in the second picture you get j for Justin Miller

I'm just sayin

Last edited by a moderator:

Lex

Dec 18, 2007
Chicago, IL
It is conceivable, you know, that it could be Daniel Madison with a haircut.

Yes, a Theory 11 Artist, but not like you've ever seen him before . . . .

(Except for that whole "born in America" thing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Random guess just for fun. This usually isn't my type of thing, but I think it may be BJ Bueno. He's already a T-11 artist, but he never appeared in an actual release. I believe all the other questions answered so far fit as well. Whatever, just figured I'd throw some fuel into the speculation.

RS.

... :eek: What if behind the balloon, there's just another balloon? :eek: What if his head is the right size, but he really does have X's for eyes and a darkend circle for a mouth? (That would explain why the dog ran away.) :eek: What if it's Theory11's First Full Length Motion Picture Called "No Pressure" starring Buddy The Clown? What if he was lonely and just needed a hug? :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results