Bicycle Fashion Back Playing Cards

Well, when I went to Wal-Mart I was on the hunt for some Guardians but found none. I did however find a deck of very cool looking Bicycle cards called: Bicycle Fashion playing cards. The deck caught my eye and I wound up buying four packs of them. And let me tell you that it was worth it. Let;s start with the various prices. Actually let's give you a link to the cards first.

http://www.bicyclecards.com/products/bicycle-fashion/10.php?page_id=30
http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177533/4677406.htm

PRICE...

The cards were fairly priced at 2.77$. However, they become a bit more expensive in places online and stores other than wal-mart. For example De'Vo's site sells them for about 3.50 which still isn't too expoensive. But, if you have a Wal-Mart nearby, check them out first.

THE LOOKS...

The looks of the cards are very cool and unique. The resemble a Pro's deck a little bit but with some distinct changes in appearance and in color. The jokers and ace of spades are done in regular Bicycle fashion but the face cards and red cards go through some changes. The backs of the cards have a silver border and are very cool. The face cards only have one face on them and it is zoomed in. The red cards are also grey whereas the black cards are still black.

In this picture please exclude the individual cards on the ground just look at the deck itself and the box.: http://www.discountmagic.co.uk/images/black_and_silver_deck.jpg

THE FEEL...

The cards have the standard Bicycle Air cushion finish making them smooth to the touch and easy to fan. They also seem to work very well for flourishes. The only differnce is that when you first take them out of the box they seem a lot more slippery then regular Bikes. But it just makes them feel all the better.

In addition I think that they feel a bit thicker more like a Tiger deck or a gHOST deck. This makes them feel a bit more Custome Cardish. I have been playing with one of the decks for 2 striaght days and there is still no damge to the cards finish or appearance.

They are some of the best feeling cards I own to date...

MY THOUGHTS BEFORE MY PURCHASE...

At first when I saw them I said: 'Hmm... I don't know. How am I guarunteed a good deck of cards. Well, I'll open one really quick."

So I ran into a corner f the store where no cameras could see me and carefully opened up the box. I then decided to play with the cards for a minute or two and found that they would work nicely and that their feel was revolutionary.

FINAL THOUGHTS...

This deck is a really good deck of cards. It feels great looks great and is reasonably [priced. I would recommend them to anybody who wants t have a cool new deck of cards. But don't go and spend 50 dollars on a brick plus shipping and handling. Check a Wal-Mart if you hasve one near you. If not then by one deck on the internet and if you like it then go buy more later.

FINAL SCORE...

If these caqrds were rated on a 5 star ranking system, 1 being awful and 5 being perfect, they would get a ...(Drumroll)....

4/5

Feb 28, 2008
I'm not big on these cards, personally. I'd rather just get normal bikes... but for the money, if you think they look cool, then I guess they're worth it.

Oct 19, 2007
I got these two deck years ago and back then ( before you could buy them at Walmart or Target) they were $20 for two decks! but they did come in this sweet wooden box that the Bicycle company made.

The decks themselves were ok not the best and not the worst, but I like pink bikes even more. ( They glide like crazy!!! go get some!)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah i was never a fan of these cards. they just don't do it for me. i'll stick with Tally's and Bikes for now.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
At first when I saw them I said: 'Hmm... I don't know. How am I guarunteed a good deck of cards. Well, I'll open one really quick."

So I ran into a corner f the store where no cameras could see me and carefully opened up the box. I then decided to play with the cards for a minute or two and found that they would work nicely and that their feel was revolutionary.

OK, I'll be the adult here. This was a BAD, BAD idea, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else do the same thing.

How much did that deck cost? $3? $4? If someone would have seen you doing that, they would have either forced you to buy it or tried to prosecute you for damaging store property. Don't be this dumb. Shell out the four bucks.

Dec 1, 2008
I actually enjoy the design of this deck, funny thing is there are actually 3 versions of this deck out there. Same color on all 3 just different on how they are setup. They are just like regular bicycles but I think that is why I like them.

Jan 30, 2009
I picked up all 3 packs they had. The face cards are all zoomed in looking. This makes the deck mostly one-sided. Only 22 cards aren't. I had some fun with this exploit, and I always love a good box reveal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results