Is this what magicians have to resort to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I love crazy/weird stuff, but this was down right scary lol. He could have done something like this for people in Boston on the way we act and made fun of us and I still would have laughed. But i'm not the type to really get offended either. I love Sankey, guys got great magic and he's clearly fallen off his rocker lol. My kinda guy.

Once again, this horse you're on Mitch is a whopper huh?

You find it unfunny...so? The world revolves around the sun...not you or any other one person. If someone wishes to make a fool out of themselves, then that is their right...surely? You're offended by the French Canadian jokes but are missing the point that the man has the right to take the piss out of who he likes, as do you, as I do, as the guy that posted above and below me does...etc.

You really need to lighten up Mitch, you're gonna get an ulcer before you're 20.

As for pitying me...well, that's really nice of you but I need your pity like I need a million dollars.

....?...hold on...? no, that's not right because....

Well...I don't need it anyways.

Lighten up mate.

Rabid
The same can apply to you. Am I not allowed to hate something? Glad we're on the same wavelength. :p

Just wanted a discussion on this said video. Because to me, it seems like Sankey has expended all of his ability.

Mitch

The same can apply to you. Am I not allowed to hate something? Glad we're on the same wavelength. :p

Just wanted a discussion on this said video. Because to me, it seems like Sankey has expended all of his ability.

Mitch

You can hate anything you like mate, but why you had to make a thread about it is still beyond me. And no...we're not on the same wavelength.

Seeing as he started out as a stand-up, I fail to see how he's expended his ability.

Anyways...you and I are arguing over bollocks all. We could continue to do so or we could both go and do something more interesting.

And with that shameful leap out of the way of the on-coming argument....

Rabid

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's Sankey he's had a few other video clips of him doing things like that. You have to remember that he was a comedian before he was a magician and also that yeah he does tend to have a few moments where he is a nut job.

D

Deleted member 2755

No he's just jay sankey

You mean this was more disgusting than 2 girls 1 cup:eek:

I have been blessed by not seeing that video. :) However, its fun to watch reaction videos on Youtube. Watching them just makes me not want to see this video more. I consider myself one of the lucky few....

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

I find this thread to be funny. Believe me when I take magic more seriously than most things in my life. However, sometimes people can take magic TOO seriously. I've got to agree with Rabid. People need to lighten up just a little. :)

-Doug

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I don't find it funny, pretty pointless actually. Then again, i'm not gonna start a whole thread based on my negative opinion of...an internet video.

You don't like it, just don't watch it. His video from lectures last week was hilarious.

Sep 1, 2007
I haven't been this disgusted in my life...

You've never seen a Holocaust documentary have you?

Did I find the video funny? No. Not my style of humor. Not enough bleeding.

Am I going to start a new thread to tell people about the styles of humor I disapprove of? No. I can think of other things that would be more productive. Like slicing off my fingernails with shards of broken glass.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Did I find the video funny? No. Not my style of humor. Not enough bleeding.

Hahahahahaha. Steerpike: my favorite polarization catalyst. You either piss me off or make me laugh out loud.

I thought Jay was doing a pretty good impression of some third rate french speaking clowns I've seen. Not funny enough to be comedic, not unfunny enough to work for Cirque.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I find this thread to be funny. Believe me when I take magic more seriously than most things in my life. However, sometimes people can take magic TOO seriously. I've got to agree with Rabid. People need to lighten up just a little. :)

-Doug

That was the point of the video.that magicians sometimes take magic too seriously.At least thats what I think(and apparently chris K and his girl think so too.It was a quote on the first page)

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Im not sure what to think after watching that vid. I found it funny at times, but it was kinda creepy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results