The Cyndi Levitation

Jul 2, 2008
Hey, thank you so much. I don't know if by "camera work" you meant camera tricks, but absolutely not. Effects, maybe a bit overboard,but I like them!

I performed this for family members about two feet away, and they were stumepd (even my brother, the biggest heckler in the world thought it was stuck to my fingers until I let go, then he was blown away!)

Thank FOO.L for your rating :D

Jan 12, 2009
Yah, I would say that has some potential. But I'll say that if you were ever hoping of marketing this as a magic product, public showing it off to the world looses the suspense when a magic site announces a new trick, but only gives you hints of the final product. You should be proud that your mom knows magic just as well as you do. Good job!

Jul 2, 2008
So should I remove the video? And thank you all for saying I should market it, that is one of the greatest compliments I could get (except for that ellusionist comment!!! Haha just kidding)

And it is extremely practical, my good friend Michael Kras and I were jamming at a restaurant today and I showed him. And apparently it fooled the hell out of him until I showed him. It's extremely practical, and easy to do (and make look great!)

Should I take down the video?

And PS. If anybody would like to market it, talk to me!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results