Magicians at OSU?

Jan 7, 2008
Hey all,

I've been into magic for a couple of years, usually practicing on my own whenever I have the time. Anyways, I go to the Ohio State University (columbus campus), and that place is so huge, I was wondering if there's anyone on these forums that also goes there? it'd be nice to have some sessions or something~

Jan 7, 2008
heh yeaaa, though i only found that out recently. i kinda live under a rock lol. but i also don't have very much money (student::college heh) to join those organizations like IBM or SAM. i'd probably go to that magi fest if i could. wana slide me some change? =P just kidding. but yea, i haven't really gotten into the local community as much as i should've b4 i got into college~ o well tho, live an learn

btw, pardon my ignorance please XD

Jun 24, 2008
hey man. I live in Rio Grande Ohio, which is about an hour and a half away, but I got accepted to OSU and am hoping to attend( I need Scholarships!!!!!)
Maybe we could hang sometimes, if not there's next year=]

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
definitely go to magi-fest. you will meet an entire community of magicians and friends and obviously some of them will be from the area. its not that expensive and if you go i'll meet you there. haha

Jan 7, 2008
hmm I checked the website, hopefully i'll be able to make it out. maybe i can ask me parents fer a bit 'o cash =P we'll see. i've never been to any sort of gathering of magicians before so i'm not sure what to expect! (if i go that is). are there any clubs of magicians on campus?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results