andthensome / dananddave / First Teaser Posted

Oct 28, 2007
that video was awesome i've been waiting around all day and i was just about to go to bed then bam! there is the teaser :p can't wait for the full trailer

portal was amazing!

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
Hello, Dan. Hello, Dave. Hello to all of you guys! :)
Just seen it vid right now. What I can say. This DVD shoudl call "AWESOME".
Because it's realy awesome moves (Ginastaire double, last Color change and some other moves in this teaser). WOW D&D. I can't say nothing , only "WOW!!!"

Waiting 2nd teaser... Hmmm, I'm lying you. I'm waiting full DVD :) You guys rock!!!

I think only Dan and Dave know what the music was in teaser :)

1000000\5 for it!!!

Sep 2, 2007
awesome videography and editing. the moves look pretty nice too (Alot of knack stuff) 4 1/2 stars. IMO: Dan and Dave used too much bend when spinning the Ace of Clubs

Sep 20, 2008
maybe its essential.

Im quite keen on that cards across variation, goat change and that pirouette double. Definitely buying the Dvd because of those three.

I'd say that this overshadows the previous 3 Dvd's, but there's less material obviously. The goodbits are left at last!

Sep 2, 2007
maybe its essential.

Im quite keen on that cards across variation, goat change and that pirouette double. Definitely buying the Dvd because of those three.

I'd say that this overshadows the previous 3 Dvd's, but there's less material obviously. The goodbits are left at last!

if they are doing what I think they are doing (A double) you do not need NEARLY as much bend there. it looks just like a spin...

D

Deleted member 2755

it is kinda hard to judge maybe it is part of something else

You mean their next disc somethingelse?

TricksFlourishesAndEverythingElseAndThenSomeAndSomethingElse

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results