Brick of Massas

Jul 13, 2008
Buffalo,Ny
Hey Guys,
Do you think it is worth it to buy a brick of massas on ebay? I've heard they are good for xcm, but are they good for effects?

They have one of the nicest design I have ever seen. They are elegant and classy for magic effect as well as gambling demonstration. Also, they are extremely good for flourishing. You will hear some people say that they don't fan so good but I didn't have any problems with fanning Massas, but if you do have a problem with fanning you can always apply fanning powder. So yeah I think it is worth it.

-The Illusionist

p.s

if look at my avatar you can understand that I am obsessed with them.

May 9, 2008
I don't have problems fanning them. They are great. I have a bunch of bricks if you're interested. Make me an offer.

Thanks.

Jul 13, 2008
Buffalo,Ny
That's great that they are amazing for xcm. How about magic wise? I feel that if a card is reversed in the deck you might see the white of the face since the design is black. Is this a issue or are these cards just as amazing for magic as they are for flourishing?

Jul 13, 2008
Buffalo,Ny
Thanks for all your comments. I went ahead and bought a brick of massas from fullboatdealer on ebay. Can't wait to get them.

Jul 29, 2008
Are they like bee cards? As in they don't have white borders therefore sometimes during some tricks its a problem? (like packet tricks)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results