Invisible Palm

Jan 22, 2009
Sweden
Really, really, really awesome. So awesome that i actually got of my ass and posted my first post for this. Pretty freakin' sweet.

Nov 10, 2007
Great job. By far the best handling I have seen. Are all thoses moves straight out of Larry Jennings book?

Feb 1, 2009
Thanks guys!

The final vanish I created independently and I'm unsure if it's published, if anyone knows I'd be interested.

The other 2 vanishes are just the standard Tent Vanish.

The palms are also different to Larry's original routine.

The second palm is common and most certainly in print.

The first palm I developed independently, although its very similar to the second, just with an added subtlety for 2 cards, and again I'm unsure if its published.

Feb 8, 2009
wow i have nothing to say.
what a great performance!

idea for an ending: set another ace under the mat and invisible palm it then rub your hand on the mat showing it penetrated through.

Feb 1, 2009
Larry Jennings Classic Magic, and Paul Harris' Art Of Astonishment are both great places to learn the routine, although there are countless different methods and variations.

There's a great post over at the magic cafe listing many of the main variations, the creators, and where they're published.

You can see it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I believe there are 5 iterations that Larry Jennings went through in his book Jennings '67 where he outlines each version he did before changing it for whatever reasons. :)

I don't own the book, merely briefly read through a friends copy but what I read was fantastic.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results